CAMILLA

I was not nervous. I shouldn't be nervous at all. But there is a fine difference between should and would.  If have a kingdom to rule, then how can I be nervous about walking in front of a few hundred people? I really need to calm my nerves. I can't be having an anxiety attack before my walk. The ting of notification breaks my stance. It was a message from Niko

SATAN-NOT-TO-BE-FORGOTTEN: You are going to be punished, m'lady.

It only took a message to make me smile. Maybe it was not words but the person behind them. Another message came again.

SATAN-NOT-TO-BE-FORGOTTEN: Did you know Miss Faishon Diva is dating Tristan?

What? When did this happen? I literally had no idea. No doubt Dahlia was being sceptical today.

ME: No way!!!!! 

SATAN-NOT-TO-BE-FORGOTTEN: Oh yeah, he is here, btw.

I screamed. This was gonna be a disaster. Sofia stumbles into the room "What happened?" she scanned me as if I was injured.

"Where is Dahlia?" I asked her.

"She already went. I am going next, you will be the last one to close the show."

"That's important. She is gonna pissed." I made to apostrophe with my finger "HE IS HERE."

"HE? As in Tristan? Here? What the fuck is he doing here?" Sofia shrieked pacing around.

"I don't know." I huffed.

"Sof, you are next" Aunt Stella came in. Sofia nodded and left. 

I turned to aunt Stella "You need to find Uncle Christain."

"Did something happen?" she asked, confusion furrowing her forehead.

"Maybe. If not, something sure will happen."

"Now, you are worrying me. Did something plant a bomb?" She put her arms on her waist in a serious mode.

"No no no, you will see for yourself,"

"Later, let's go."

She gonna come with me as I was walking last. I made my way in front of her. The stage is set with bright lights shining down on a long runway, stretching out into the distance. The audience is buzzing with anticipation, chatting and laughing as they wait for the show to begin. As the lights dim, a hush falls over the crowd.

I tried to walk with poise and grace, showcasing each detail with confidence. Music blares from the speakers, setting the pace and energy for the show. The audience is transfixed, watching every detail of the clothes and accessories as they sashay down the runway. As I appear the audience erupts into applause and cheers, and Aunt Stella takes a bow.

Midst of cheering, I could feel his eyes on me, flaring into my body like fire. I could see my father beside him jaw clenched and hand fisted. He was glaring at the cameraman in front of me. He was wishing to kill all the men staring at me. That wasn't not frightening me, it heat from the person beside him was all over my body. I tried to maintain my confident look in front of the audience. It was my time to shine. I made a mental note to talk to my publicist tonight. my mom was clapping and all her friends were hooting for aunt Stella. Then, all models including Sof and Dahlia came together for the final walk and bow. Sof smiled when she saw me and held my hand. Dalhia came to the opposite mine holding with aunt Stella. We all bend for the final bow together. It was good bowing once in a while. Then, lights dimmed and chaos began.

All models rushed back backstage, cameramen closing us, influencers running to catch a glimpse of 'Between the shoots'. I started to walk to our vanity when a hand came to my waist pausing me in the middle of my steps.  My body immediately soothed up. "You were absolutely fucking gorgeous. I can't wait to rip this off." A voice filled with sin, growled in my ears. I know it's Niko. The way I melted into his touch was the first indication, his voice confirmed it.