NIKO

Our dinner where we behaved normally like friends to hide our relationship successfully from our parents was done. Nothing was weird, of course except Sofia who was giving Cam a side eye the whole time. When our deserts were being served. I quickly got my phone out and typed a message to her.

Me: Let's skip. I would rather eat you.

Princess: Tempting but no way we are leaving this table together.

Me: Even if we come together? I mean cum.

Sofia created a group chat 'Twisted.2'
Sofia: Stop texting each other

Dahlia: They are cute

Sofia: They are making me nauseous.

Jay: They are gross.
____

Dad: Is it some secret meeting that I can join?

I groaned and closed my mobile to look up. Dad saluted two fingers while Sofia give me pointed look. "I have an early morning tomorrow. I will get going." I excused myself from the table leaving the room. 

Dad: You are not subtle

Princess: Meet me in my room

************************************

A few hours before 

"You asshole, I told you to stay from Camilla," Sofia punched my back.

"On the contrary, I remember you telling us to have sex." 

"Don't twist my words. Are you out of your mind? She is fucking future queen of Eladorra."

"We are having fun."

"Fun?" She mocked a sarcastic laugh "I see this going two ways case either you two both have fun for a while and one of you starts developing feeling for another, you two break up ripping both families apart." Ouch

"What's second?"

"You two both fall in love one has to sacrifice their lives to be another and regret it later. So what gonna be Niko? I wanna be happy for you but this situation is complicated. sort it out before anybody gets hurt."

"I don't Sof. I just know she is mine with or without labels. I am not gonna hurt her. I promise."

My soul calmed when she is with me. She is fucking rainbow to my thunderstorm. I was privileged to be born into a happy loving family, but sometimes there is a demon inside you that carves darkness. The demon that swallows you whole. Depression. Anxiety. I suffered all. I tried underground fighting, and BDSM clubs to curb this darkness around me but nothing could soothe my soul until her, until that night. Her energy matches mine. She might know this we are similar in my ways. That day when she was on verge of a nervous breakdown, I thought I was gonna lose her. I know we need to talk about it, but I not gonna force her to.

I freshened up after reaching my suit. Then the door of the room knocked I knew it was Cam. I made it to the door opening it to see her and her bodyguards. Ignoring them I quickly pulled her inside my room and crashed my mouth to hers, her hands immediately went to my hair pulling me close. I put mine under her ass, squeezing the lush skin. Taking her lips, I made my way inside her mouth.  her tongue,  I backed her to the bed without separating our kiss. Falling onto the bed along with her, I took both her hands and pressed them above our heads while trailing my lips down her throat.

I quickly removed my shirt tearing buttons, and pressing my hands to the bottom of her dress. I pulled it up and bound it around her wrist. It was a mesmerising sight to see. She was looking at me with her impatient eyes wearing only boob tape and panties. I captured her mouth again for a kiss while I tried to remove the tapes less painfully as possible.