NIKO

Was it allowed for someone to look this beautiful? I have seen thousands of women and had sex with hundreds of them, but no one made me weak in my knees like her. She was the perfect epitome of the princess, the future queen. If this were the 1800s, everyone certainly would bend in her courtesy as she walked and every man would court her.

I stepped forward, tugging her waist to mine. My hands moulded in the curve of her waist. I bent down slightly to whisper in her ear so that Roma couldn't hear me. "If we didn't have an event to attend, I would fall to my knees to ravish you. You look so beautiful, baby." I pulled back kissing her cheek, controlling myself from trailing kisses over her jaw. I need to stop acting like a baby in front of her.

"Let's go," I said and left the room knowing she is coming behind me.

"Are you attending this type of event for the first time?" she asked chirpily, trying to make a conversation.

"No" was my only response.

"When was the last time you attended ball-gown-event?" she asked again.

I know she is trying to get me to talk. To open up. She always does this. She peels several layers of my skin and forgets about them. I blindsided tell everything and she leaves me. Not that we are in any kind of relationship. I also know she shoulders several responsibilities as the future queen but can't she make me fall in love and left me to reign her kingdom? I already agreed to be her date for this. It seems I can't say 'NO' when it comes to her.

Before I could answer her my phone rang. "Hello"

"Where are you?" Alex Volkov was a man more of logic and less of greeting.

"In Ecuador"

"What are you doing there?" He asked. I glanced at Cam who was watching me talk on the phone.

"I am here for the event."

"Which one?"

"I.." I trailed off thinking of an excuse event

"You little shit. Don't forget I am your father. I know offered to be a private chauffeur for her."

"Dad" I groaned. "I don't what you talking about." She turned her face away and took out her phone. Roma is on high alert as we entered the elevator to go down.

"Oh really. I am switching to video call," he said mockingly. "Sofia is here," he told me

"Ohh, Shoot." I just realized we had a family dinner today before Sofia left for Princeton.

"yes, you forgot the dinner." he sighed

"I will make it up next time."

"I know you will. And wear a condom. I don't Rhys on my ass for you getting his princess pregnant."

I think Cam heard that because redness crept back to her neck.

"Bye, dad." I abruptly end the call.

"You told your father about us." she accused me.

"No. I didn't"

"Then what the hell was he saying??" she nearly shouted. I know she is trying to maintain her princess-dairy personality.

"He probably came to know about our shenanigans. He does own that hotel. Any of the managers would have called him if I went there intoxicated and with a girl especially you."

"Are you insane? Didn't you think it was important to tell me? OMG, OMG. If he knows, then he would have told your mom, and then my mom would definitely know. Ohhh sh..." I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down.