NIKO

There are so many things in my life that I shouldn't do but that does stop me from doing them. I always had a plausible relationship with stubbornness.
I was not supposed to be here.
Like there was no need for me to be here.
Yet here I am. I have no interest in fashion shows. There is only one reason I spent thousands of dollars to get an unwanted invitation to Milan fashion week. Sofia might have said Cam might be visiting Milan for a fashion show from London. So I did the stupidest thing a man can do, bought the way into a fashion show of 'her' favourite brand.
Fuck me 

what was I thinking? I am not even sure she is attending it and I have zero apprehension about fashion. One thing about my great loss of sanity act is that I don't even know where Cam is. should I message her? She is not always allowed to disclose her correct location because of her security as a future queen. Why would she tell me? But a chance won't hurt. Right? I quickly dialled her number. It was Roma who picked up my call. 

"Do u have something to say?" Her voice was bitter. Ouch.

"Where is she right now?"

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Do I need a reason? Just tell me. "

"Okay only because see I like you better than the person she is with now."

"Do I need to call palace?"

"Row 1 seat 4B. Don't plan a coup" She cut the call. That wasn't so bad. 

Everyone has almost entered Valentino's Red Carpet. Great. There will be less attention for me.
I was wrong.
So wrong.
As soon I stepped onto the red carpet I was flocked by reporters throwing unwanted questions at me.
"Are u here with cam?" yes, not with her, for her
"Where is Sofia?" home
"Did u sign Valentino?" no
"Is your mom with you ?" no

I quickly made my way inside. A chaotic scene unfolded before my eyes, I never thought a fashion show would be like this. I quickly scanned my way from the pool of crushed people to look for one person for whom I am here. After a few minutes, I was able to spot her. She was sitting in her seat and having a conversation with the man seated next to her. 

"I would love to represent your line." her voice was filled with apathy. She hates showing herself, especially for something that catches everyone's attention. I know her. She likes to stay in seclusion until it's important for her crown or her family.

Roma spotted me and added another chair beside her. I go sit beside her putting my hand around her thigh, boring my flare into not-so-gentle-man.

She stilled under my touch and turned her face towards me. I would kiss her soft pink lips but I don't want to be in the headlines and Rhys Larsen's shit list tomorrow. Even with a black dress, she looked more like an angel. Her blond hair was all over the place. I guess it was some kind of messy look but I like this wildness on her. I pecked her cheek. She was too stunned by my presence, I pinched her thigh to break her out of her stance. I bent towards her ear and whispered "Princess, you are drooling."

Mr-not-so-gentleman beside us cleared his throat. She snapped out of her daze. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited."

"Since when?" I shrugged "How do you know I will be here?" she continued to ask.

"I have my resources"

"Your resources tend to spy on me. I can sue you." 

"No honey. my resources are your acquaintances."

"Honey??????? Are you out of your mind? Our dating rumours will be in the headlines tomorrow. There is million of reporters and paparazzi surrounding us."