Side story?

Hi guys it's been a while huh? I'm making this post today because I want to know you guys opinion. I mentioned a few months back that I was open to do a side story for any couple. Well, my question is, which couple do you which to see in a little side story? In a few months I will be available to make a few side stories or short series but I can't say anything more than that for now. I'm actually willing to make 2 side stories of the couples that appeared in this novel. I'm aware that some couple didn't have a complete story of their own but maybe this is the time for them to finish it once it for all. If you don't wish for any side story of any couple than that's fine too. I just wanted to consult you guys first sense your opinion matters a lot. Sesne it's been a while since the novel ended, here are the couples to make you guys remember, they consists of, Maverick&Charlie, Makayla&Emery, Camilla&Ethan, Kilan&Dakota, Mason&William, and lastly Abigail&Ben. Some of them weren't even dating when we last saw them so yeah that's it for now. The next announcement I'll probably make will be regarding it so stay toon for the next few months. Spoiler alert: There might be an announcement in January.