You promise me heaven but put me through hell

A/N -This fic features drunken!reader and high!Vance hopper having sex in a closet whilst playing 7 minutes in heaven. Please don't read if you don't feel comfortable with any of that <3

***

It was someone's party. Bruce Yamada's, maybe. The kid was popular, and half the school hung around outside his house, waiting impatiently to be invited in. Vance wasn't made to wait like the others. He shoved his way into the house, yanking you along with him. He had been holding your wrist, not your hand - he never held hands in public - and the pain blossomed in your shoulder as he half-dragged you along with lean, long-legged strides.

you were tipsy by the time someone spun the bottle. Vance was high as a kite, eyes rimmed red. His heart was racing, rabbit fast inside his chest, as he pulled you into the closet and someone closed the door. A group of boys were cheering outside. Some of the girls were giggling amongst each other.

"So." He said, slowly. "seven minutes in heaven, eh?"

You leaned against the wall and tried to steady yourself, as Vance pulled on the light switch. His flushed face was illuminated by the sallow bulb. The closet was dark and narrow. You felt cramped, claustrophic. it was so hot you could feel your hair starting to frizz.

"We don't have much time." You said, slurring the words a little.

Vance smiled, real sleazy, and closed the distance. you stood, back flat against the wall, arms hanging limp by your sides, as he brushed your face with his thumb.

"I'll be quick." He promised, pulling you flush against his body. "I'll be good tonight, baby."

what use was resisting?

Giddy with drink, you pushed away from the wall and pulled him to you, looped your arms around his neck and licked the corner of his lip, still split from fighting earlier that week. Vance grabbed your hips, squeezed the soft flesh between his fingertips, stumbled backward with his back against the wall, stumbled backward with a loud bump. Someone whistled loudly outside.

you slid your hand down his body and tugged at his belt. His denim jeans were tight and constricting against his dick. Were they always this tight? Did it always take this long to take his belt off? you struggled, fingers slack with booze. Vance nipped at your neck with his teeth and sought to help you out, shoving your hand aside.

you slid your fingers down inside his jeans and grasped at his dick, sweat beading between your breasts. Vance whined a little and bucked into your hand with shuddering thrusts.

"Fuck, that's it." He said, face screwed up with relief. He grabbed your face between his thumb and forefinger as you palmed his shaft, gripping his dick tight enough to hurt. you spread the pre-cum around the tip, jerking your wrist with drunken cruelty. Vance's hands caressed your jawline. He bucked into your grasp before growing bored and getting on his knees, tearing down your shorts, and diving face-first into your pussy.

"Gotta get ya nice and wet for me." He groaned, biting and nipping at the flesh of your thighs. "Want me to fuck you with my fingers first?"

You brushed the blonde, sweat-stricken bangs back from his forehead. It was disgustingly erotic, looking down whilst Vance Hopper shoved his tongue deep inside your cunt. The alcohol made you weak and ungainly, and you stared at the ceiling, praying you wouldn't fall over, praying someone wouldn't open the door early and see Vance Hopper on his knees, laving at your cunt like he was starving.

His tongue brushed over your clit and you whined, thrusting your hips forward. He held you in place, his hands on your thighs as he dragged his tongue over your cunt. you said his name in the darkness, a prayer and a plea, and Vance rose to his feet, kissed you quick with his hot, hungry mouth. The rosy-red flush from his cheeks spread down towards his chest. You saw it when you rolled his white vest upwards and placed a damp kiss on his toned torso. His cock twitched with lack of contact, and someone outside shouted, 'three minutes!"

"We'll never make it in time." you warned, breathing heavily into his open mouth.

Vance grasped the backs of your thighs and lifted you up, onto his dick. you gasped, taken aback by the vicious assault in your cunt, as the tip of his dick hit your cervix and burned.

"Fuck 'em." He snapped, squeezing his eyes shut. "You feel too fuckin' good for me to stop."