Your hands are on my hips, your name is on my lips like my only prayer

Vance has a thing for overstimulation. He likes swiping his thumb against your clit and pushing his cum back inside your cunt. He likes holding you down by the hips as he eats you out, hungry as a wolf. He likes watching you writhe and wriggle, practically beg for him to stop, it's too much, you can't do it again. He makes you cum again, though. He likes forcing an orgasm with his fingers, tongue flicking against your clit. He likes it because he's good at it. It's natural to him. He oozes sex appeal. He's a god of cruelty and carnality. His legacy lives on through polaroid pictures and ripped panties.

So when Vance wants to fuck you raw, wants you to cum until you cry, you let him. Why wouldn't you?

He bends you over the kitchen counter and fucks the first orgasm out of you with his fingers, his rings rubbing painfully at your cunt, your tits shoved flat against the cold countertop. He calls you dirty, says you're filthy, and you feel it. you feel filthy and dirty when he fucks you in the open, fucks you hard with his fingers.

For the second, Vance picks you up and places you on the counter, drops to his knees, and yanks you hard towards the edge. He spread your legs wide and shoves them over his broad shoulders, licks hot stripes across your throbbing cunt. He says you're pretty, says that you have such a pretty pussy. He makes you say it's his, that it belongs to him, that it's his pussy to use whenever he wants.

For the third, Vance bends you back over the table and spanks your ass raw with the flat of his hand. He shoves thick fingers inside your pussy and makes you hump his hand for relief. He slaps you on the cunt and says you deserve it. He says you need a good spanking. He says you're a slut who just can't help it, can ya?

For the fourth, Vance makes you lie down and look him in the eyes whilst he plays with your tits. He cups them, brushes his thumbs over your breasts. He doesn't touch you anywhere else. Just licks and touches your tits. It takes ages, makes you wanna slap him hard for being so mean, but he makes you cum with his teeth tightening on your nipple, his skilled tongue licking at the abused flesh.

For the fifth and final time, He fucks you hard and fast. He grabs your leg and lifts it up, shoves his hand between your shoulder blades and makes you beg for it, begs him to let you cum. He slides into your pussy, every thrust stroking your sensitive g-spot. He knots his hands into your hair and pulls. He makes you cry, makes you cry so much it hurts for him to hear, but he knows it's for the best. He knows how much you like being used, knows how badly you need to be bent over and broken, because it feels so fuckin' good.