You got your eye liner, long hair, walking round like you don't care

A/N - This doesn't have any graphic! smut or dark themes! shocking, i know, lolz. This features Vance swearing and y/n fixing his hair and applying eyeliner for him. Oh, and Vance getting a lil hot and bothered about y/n. Kinda light smut, inneundos. Kinda fluffy if you squint :)

***

you hung back a little, leaning against the open door-frame, arms folded over your chest. "Vance?"

"Hmh?" Vance grunted, gritting his teeth together tight.

You took a step towards him, one hand on your hip. "D'you want some help?"

He'd been struggling to fix his hair for hours. It clung to his forehead, damp and shiny with water droplets, falling curly around his broad shoulders. The spray bottle you had so sweetly given him lay discarded on the floor, flung against the wall when he got frustrated.

Vance's eyes flicked towards you as he stared in the mirror. You stood behind him and pressed your body flat against his back, breathed into the crook of his shoulder. He smelled like shampoo, fresh from the shower. A towel was slung around his hips, but aside from that, he was bare. You wrapped your arms around him from behind and held him tight, liking how clean he smelled, liking how soft and warm he was without the denim jeans and classic vest.

"Y'know what, baby?" you said, nuzzling your nose against him.

Vance grumbled in response. He was still pissed that his prized, pretty blonde hair wasn't cooperating with him today.

you pressed a tender kiss to the side of his arm and said, smiling, "I think you'd suit eyeliner."

Vance snapped his head around. "I'm not putting on that gay shit."

"It's not gay." You retorted, grinning at his reaction. "It's punk."

Vance stared at his reflection in the mirror, eyes narrowed. He mussed up his hair with his fingers and said, stubbornly, "you said you'd help me fix my hair first."

"I will." you said, grabbing the spray bottle from the floor. "- if you let me put eyeliner on you."

Vance turned around and leaned against the bathroom sink, brows quirked together. "I wanna do it myself."

You squooshed a stream of water in his face, chuckling. Vance slapped it out of your hands, unsmiling, sombre as a statue.

"C'mere." He muttered, pulling you flush against him. "Fix my hair already."

***

Vance reached to touch his hair again. You slapped his hand aside.

"Hey!"

"you're gonna ruin it if you keep touching it." you reminded, shaking your head at him.

Vance scowled. It was a serious strike to his ego that you - not him - had been able to tame the frizzy mess of his hair that day. He'd been slacking on his hair routine, that was true, but he didn't think to use mousse. It was you that used it, not him. He didn't like how crunchy it made his curls. He reminded you of this as you combed it through his hair, twisting some strands around your finger.

"I don't like that shit." He said, lower lip jutting out.

You rolled your eyes at im and continued dabbing it through his hair. "This is gonna hold it until we take you to the hairdresser again."

Vance's cheeks turned pink. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

you raised an eyebrow. "I know you go to the hairdresser for a perm, Vance. your mum told me."