Puppies!

The next day Chris and I walked into the studio where the puppy interview would be. Chris had been bouncing with excitement all morning.

"Dodger is gonna be so mad at you later. He will know you cheated on him with another dog, let alone puppies." I said, Chris laughed.

"He will be but he will have also missed me too much so he might forgive me." Chris said and I smiled. We were sitting in the back while Chris got camera ready and a lady from pet shelter came walking in.

"Mr. Evans, I'm Gemma Lawson from Pacific Pups rescue." She said extending her hand and Chris smiled shaking her hand.

"That's my assistant Rory." Chris said pointing to me sitting in the couch in the room with him. She just looked at me and gave a small nod. I knew what was happening instantly.

"I just wanted to come in and tell you that we are so excited for you to do this interview and get the puppies exposure." Gemma said and Chris smiled.

"Well I'm more than happy to do to this and get to see some puppies." Chris said and I just smiled and shook my head. Chris then looked at me. "She needs a puppy." Chris said and I snapped my head up from working on my phone.

"Chris..." I said and she smiled. She looked at me slightly annoyed.

"A puppy is a big responsibility...." She said and I huffed a laugh.

"Yeah I know, I'm not that stupid..." I said giving a sweet smile. She just went back to Chris.

"Whenever you are ready Mr. Evans the puppies are too." She said and he nodded and she left swaying her hips a little more than usual.

"Wow..." I said and Chris looked at me confused.

"What?!" He asked.

"Whenever you are ready Mr. Evans..." I said in a mocking girly voice.

"Be nice..." Chris said but was laughing.

"I'll try but it's hard." I said and Chris laughed getting up and coming over to me extending his hand and he pulled me up from my seat and I realized how close he pulled me to him.

"Were you jealous Ro?" Chris asked looking down at me into my eyes.

"I'm jealous you get to play with puppies and I have to stand on the sidelines." I said and Chris smiled.

"I will make sure you get to play with the puppies, but I wasn't talking the puppies Ro." Chris said and I couldn't do this right now. This was too much too fast with him.

"We have to go Chris, we are on a schedule." I said, removing my hand from his and walking out of the room. We walked to where he would be filming and I smiled when I heard the puppies barking. Chris looked at me and smiled

"We are ready Chris." The director said and he nodded.

"Try and stay focused Evans." I said and he laughed.

"Not gonna happen." Chris said and we laughed. I saw the puppies brought in and I smiled seeing them. Chris got excited as they released the puppies and they all ran to him. We all laughed watching Chris struggle through this interview while puppies were begging for attention. I noticed a puppy going rogue and walking off set. I bent him down and picked him up. Chris looked at me and smiled seeing the puppy licking my face and me loving on it. He got comfortable in my arms and relaxed, starting to fall asleep.

I saw Chris ending the interview and things were all coming to an end. Once it was all over Chris walked over to me holding the puppy and he started to gently petting him.

"He is adorable." I said and Chris nodded in agreement.

"And so well mannered." Chris said and I nodded. I looked down at home and then looked up and Chris with a pouty face.

"Do I have to give him back?" I asked and he gave a small laugh.

"You know we do go home after this and Megan takes back over..." Chris said and I nodded.

"I just don't know thing one about puppy training." I said.

"I do. This dog belong to you. I will help you." Chris said and I smiled.

"Can we adopt him?" I asked and Chris nodded. We walked over to Gemma and smiled.

"We were looking for this trouble maker." She said and went to take him from me. I moved so she couldn't.

"I want to adopt him." I said and she gave a small smile.

"Perfect! This is why we bring paperwork to these events. Let's get it filled out." Gemma said and I smiled.

💙💙💙💙💙

I filled out the paperwork, got the puppy and Chris worked out with the airline that the puppy would stay with us. I refused to put him underneath. As we were sitting on the plane getting ready to take off Chris looked at me holding the now sleeping puppy.

"What did you decide to name him?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"Something you kept calling him during the interview...." I said and Chris looked at me oddly.

"What?" Chris asked.

"Buster." I said and Chris laughed as did I. It woke the puppy up and he whimpered and Chris petted him.

"Perfect name huh Buster." Chris said and he licked his nose. "Perfect dog for the perfect girl." Chris said and I looked at him. 

"Chris..." I said and he just slowly leaned in as his lips gently touched mine and then he pulled away.

"The perfect girl Rory." Chris said and I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder. This was all new with him, I was hoping it wasn't a one time thing.