Yes or No?

I was packing up getting ready to leave from LA. Chris hadn't said anything all morning. I grabbed my dress from where I left it and sighed.

"You did look beautiful in the dress." Chris said leaning on the bedroom doorframe.

"Yeah well hope you got a good mental picture because I have nowhere to wear it again." I said putting it in the garment bag and closing it up.

"Bring it with you to Berlin." I heard Megan say and I turned to look at her.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm coming with you to Berlin. You and Chris are going to walk the carpet together." Megan said and I looked at Chris who smiled.

"What about Holly?" I asked.

"Mom is offering to keep her a little longer." Megan said. "You two deserve a do over." Megan said.

"How do we approach the subject after. People are bound to notice." I said and Chris walked over to me and cupped my face.

"You are my girlfriend and that's all there is to it. We can make this work, you being both." Chris said and I smiled at him. He leaned in giving me a small kiss. I noticed Megan walked out shutting the door.

"Thank you for bringing me to bed last night." I said and Chris smiled.

"No more separating like that. I want to always work out problems. You are it for me Rory. I love you." Chris said and I smiled.

"I was wondering when you would respond." I said and we laughed. "I love you." I then added.

"Can we get home to Buster now?" I asked and Chris gave a small laugh.

"What about Dodger? You got your own dog now, don't need mine?" Chris asked with a laugh.

"Of course I want to see Dodger too." I said and Chris smiled and then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me flush against him.

"I'm so sorry about last night. I never should have treated you that way." Chris said, I just nodded.

"I'll agree. Don't do it again Evans." I said and he laughed.

"I won't I promise." Chris said and I smiled.

💙💙💙💙💙

After the trips to Berlin and London we were back in Boston but Chris and I were apart. I was at my house and he was at his. We made our couple debut in Berlin and then by London when I was his date but also acting assistant rumors started to swirl and made up stories about the hired worker being paid to date Chris, getting paid yet sleeping with the boss...all the normal boss/assistant jokes and shit. We hadn't talked since leaving London which made for an awkward flight and car ride home.

I had tried talking to him and he didn't want to talk to me. Once I was dropped off at my house I walked in and fell against the door and started crying. I knew this would happen, why was I shocked. I stood up from where I had fallen to the floor and went to my room with my suitcase. I knew I needed to go see Scott to get Buster so I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

💙💙💙💙💙

Once I got to the door it was being opened and Chris was leaving with Dodger. Dodger jumped on me and loved on him.

"Hey Bubba. You and Buster have fun?" I asked as I scarred behind his ears.

"A blast." Scott said standing behind Chris at
The door. "I thought you two would have coke together?" Scott said.

"Yeah well I don't think you brother cares for me anymore so that's why we didn't come together." I said as Scott handed me the leash since Buster was now all hooked up. Chris snapped his head and looked at me.

"You think I don't care anymore?!" Chris asked pissed off.

"Well once against Christopher your silence in the hotel room after the premiere, car rides and plane spoke volumes! I thought you wanted to look past it and know I would be your girlfriend and your stand in assistant when needed. I don't know if it's a power thing with you. You can't stand that I boss you around when in assistant mode and if it looks back to press and shit but it's my job!" I said and walked to my car, loaded up Buster and left.

I didn't want to go home so I took Buster to the pet supply store to buy him some food and a new toy as an apology for being gone. Once I got home I saw Chris's car in my driveway and I wanted to scream. I got out with Buster and grabbed all the stuff I bought at the store.

"Been waiting for you here since you left Scotts." Chris said and I shrugged. Chris grabbed the dog food back from me.

"Had an errand to run." I said. Once we got inside I let Buster off the leash and Chris released Dodger.

"Or ignoring me..." Chris said and I huffed a laugh.

"That's rich coming from you Evans." I said annoyed.

"Listen I know I fucked up! I wasn't expecting it to take a turn like it did in the press!" Chris said and I just shook my head.

"I warned you it could but you didn't want to listen to me! You wanted to answer the questions the way you did and it caused all of this." I said and Chris sighed. "Do you want to be with me yes or no?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"What?" Chris asked in disbelief.

"Not that hard of a question Chris, do you want to be with me, yes or no?! This is me Chris. I'm your girlfriend and here to help Megan when needed. This will always be where I am and what I do. So, do you want to be with me?" I asked. Chris rushed over to me and passionately kissed me. We stumbled back against the wall causing us both to give a small grunt. His lips moved to my neck and up to my ear.

"You are all I want Ro, I fucked up. It's all you." Chris whispered and I moaned as I started to unbuckle his pants and he groaned in my ear.

"Here?" Chris asked and I dropped his pants and boxers then pulled down my leggings.

"Take me Chris." I said. He lifted me up against the wall and then lower me on him and I moaned at the feeling. There was so much tension between Chris and I, I couldn't wait. He started pistoning into me as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We didn't say anything, nothing needed to be said our moans and grunts said enough. I passionately kissed Chris as I felt myself tightening and releasing all around him. He groaned at the tightness as he swelled in me and released inside of me. I felt him coating my walls and moaned. Once we both released Chris pulled me off of him and set me on the floor. We both pulled up our pants and I passionately kissed him again.

"I love you." Chris said as we walked to the couch and sat down.

"I love you too so stop being stupid." I said cuddled into his side. I looked up at him and he laughed but leaned down and kissed me.

"Oh trust me I'm done." Chris said and I smiled.