•||8||•

★彡[ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ]彡★

Indeed it was a great reunion of the mother-daughter duo

Indeed it was a great reunion of the mother-daughter duo. Pragya got overwhelmed seeing in front of her. But suddenly something clicked in her mind which made her jerk out of her arms of Kiara.

Pragya asked, "But, where were you in these years, my dear? I couldn't be with you in your important phase. I am a bad..."

Kiara cut her off in middle," Don't. Don't you dare to bad mouth, my mother! You are the best mother. And I am lucky to be your daughter. And yeah after the party I will tell you everything."

The surprise was in front of own people only which helped no involvement of media in it. The party went in Swing. Everyone enjoyed the party. Everyone was awed seeing the arrangement and decorations. None of them thought a rude, arrogant businesswoman PR, Prachi Pragya can be this soft to anyone. Everyone concludes her mother is very important to her.

Very soon the party ended. Pragya thanked Prachi for this beautiful surprise. All had their dinner. After dinner, Pragya asked Kiara to come to her room. Prachi too joined them at Kiara's insistence.

Kiara explained how she got saved after falling to the hill. Prachi got much more new information as Kiara never told her in detail. The trio has an emotional time as well as fun too. Kiara shared her childhood with another duo who heard her attentively. Pragya was very much thankful to Kiara's father (Aditya) for taking care of her daughter. But suddenly she looked tensed as well as sad.