Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Levelheaded

"Babe come on now. You expect me to believe that y'all were there for just over 5 hours and y'all ain't do nothing but laugh and talk to each other?"  Jamie shook his head at her waiting for an answer

Beyoncé stared at him dumb founded sticking her head out a bit before saying "uh yes.." with a deep frown

"Beyoncé come on Bruh! You are a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body and any man would want to have a shot with you."

"First of all I'm not your fucking bruh! I don't know how many times I gotta say that shit to you! And second just because I'm beautiful and I have an amazing body doesn't mean they are going to get that chance." She frowned at him feeling a bit offended that he would set her out to be a cheater when she never gave him a reason to actually feel that way.

Jamie laughed before shaking his head taking his ring off and tossing it to her before grabbing his jacket and leaving.

Beyoncé was so shocked and confused as to what had just transpired before her. She didn't know how to react. She also wasn't sure why she wasn't shedding any tears considering her fiancé just called off their wedding and broke up with her.

She sighed before calling her two best friends Onika, and Megan. Knowing they were going to come over when they got a chance, she showered and changed into some comfortable clothes. By the time she was done they were knocking on her front door.

Bey ran down the steps going to the front door. When they saw each other they immediately hugged each other before she stepped aside letting them in.

"So what's up? When you called I was about to get some dick." Onika spoke as both ladies followed Beyoncé to the kitchen.

Megan laughed shaking her head as they sat at the island.

Beyoncé sighed as she took wine cups out of the cabinet. "Well Jamie just called off the engagement."

Both girls frowned taken back to the news they just received although Onika wasn't surprised.

"Girl what?!" Megan asked taking a sip of her wine and Nicki just sat back shaking her head.

To her this was nothing new at all. A few months ago while Megan was on tour for her new album Jamie kept calling off the engagement every other week.

"Girl ain't nothing new...and you take his ass back each time he come crawling." Onika laughed

Megan sat there confused as to what she was talking about. "What the hell are you talking about?" Megan asked

"No Nicki this time is different. If he comes back I'm not getting back with him." Beyoncé spoke using her friends nickname she had came up with about a month into their friendship.

"Imma ask the fuck again...what the hell are y'all Talking about?"

"While you were on your a few months ago, Jamie was calling off the engagement like one a week." Bey finally answered

"And you kept taking his ass back?" Megan asked with a dumb look on her face and Onika busted out laughing

Bey giggled shaking her head before answering her question. "Yeah but now I'm done."

"Why the hell he even do it this time?"

"Well as y'all know I had that audition today and I became friends with this male actor. He got all offensive when he pulled up and saw him standing with me as we both waited on our rides." She started

Both woman were listening attentively as Beyoncé spoke.

"When we got home he began yelling at me accusing me of cheating on him for the like 6 hours we were apart."