Chapter 6

(A/N: so Before this chapter begins I do wanna say that I forgot I didn't put Kelly in the story yet and I had been saying her name instead of Megan's name. So in this chapter if you see Kelly just know it's supposed to be Megan)

Chapter 6:

It had been a while since Bey and Shawn were able to hang out after work, since both of their schedules were hectic. Still friends? Who even knows at this point.

Bey had been spending more time with her girls, and Shawn had been spending more time with his boys. Unfortunately they just fell off, and both of them wanted to get back on.

She had been feeling a bit more lonely as well so the girls figured why not go out. They had took a break from the movie rehearsal since the whole script is getting re-done.

"Bey we gotta go out tonight!" Nicki laid across her bed unlocking her phone.

"Nicki I told you I don't mind going out! I just don't want to go out to eat because I have food in the house."

"So then let's go to the club." Megan shrugged opening the bathroom door.

"Oh yea and that new club opening tonight and girls get in free before-"

Bey smiled sitting up. "Yes! I like that idea! Let me go get dressed!"

Bey hopped up skipping to her closet while Nicki and Megan looked at each other in pure confusion.

"Ma'am since when do you want to go to the club?" Nicki asked

"I haven't been in a while! Plus it may be fun to go tonight." She answered turning on the shower water.

Megan and Nicki left out to give her some privacy while she showered and got dressed.

"Girl you look good as hell!" Nicki hyped up

"I didn't think this outfit would come together but you look good as hell boo!" Megan said and Bey giggled

"Thanks y'all...well let's go!" She said grabbing her keys and purse.

"So who car we taking?" She asked them and the both of them looked at her.

"Uh I thought we were taking yours..." Megan mumbled

"Right I mean you grabbed your keys-"

"Bitch so I could lock my door."

"Welp your car it is." They both said and made their way out the front door

She rolled her eyes as she walked out the front door as well and locked it behind her.

They hopped in the car and made their way towards the club. Bey sighed as she pulled up to a stoplight.

"So which club are we going to?" Bey asked