Chapter 7

1 week later

Since Shawn and Beyoncé has kept in touch after the club situation they have been working on getting closer again. Since they didn't have to be to work for another week or so they decided to have a week long sleepover.

Right now they were out at the store buying the snacks they were going to need.

"Ok so obviously we need popcorn!" Bey was the first one to speak.

"Yea, so popcorn, chips, soda-"

"Fruit snacks!" Bey blurted out and Shawn laughed

"Welc-"

"Yea the best kind." She interrupted him and he busted out laughing but agreeing with her.

As they walked around the store they grabbed things they thought they were going to need. Since it was only a week they weren't getting too much snacks because then it would go to waste.

They laughed around the store grabbing things they wanted to try and judging them.

Soon they were finished at the store and made their way to Shawn's house since they were closer and she had clothes there. Once they put everything up they decided to order out and get some Japanese food.

Later that night

Bey and Shawn where both laying in bed together just talking, and watching a movie. Beyoncé was actually interested in the movie but Shawn wanted to talk so she figured she could watch it later.

"So are you into astrology?" Shawn asked her

"Kind of! But not really. Like I don't base my personality or relationships off of zodiac signs. But I'm really into astronomy!" She answered

"Really?" He asked and she nodded her head

"Well what about it do you like?" He asked turning towards her.

"I mean...everything! I have so many questions about the stars, and the planets, and our solar system and galaxy! Then you have other galaxies! The colors are so beautiful!" She spoke excitedly with a lot of enthusiasm.

Shawn smiled at her as she spoke about astronomy, and all of her wonders that come with the topic. It was moments like this he wanted to really around her and keep her happy.

He knew she could talk about it all day so he quickly changed the subject after awhile. They went on about different things until they both got tired and went to sleep.

Short chapter I know but next chapter will be much longer!