Chapter 8

(I decided I'm going to continue this.So here you go,chapter eight.) :)

Rose

I'm on my way to Advanced Guardian Combat Techniques.I'm feeling a little bit nervous,i don't know why though.Alberta's crazy thinking that i can teach a bunch of people my age.

"Guardian Hathaway," He said,falling into steps beside me.

"Eddison Castille," I smirked."On your way to Advanced Guardian Combat Techniques?"

"Yes ma'am.Still can't believe you're a guardian now though."

"Shut up.You'll be one too soon."

"Yeah.But of course,i could never top you."

"No,you can't." I joked."Kidding.Of course you can,it's not possible."

"I don't know.." I sighed."Heard you had a pretty interesting encounter with Jesse earlier."

I groaned.

"How'd you know that?"

"I saw him got dragged by Guardian Petrov.Then i bumped into Christian,so i asked him.He's totally gonna get paid for what he said."

"Yeah.Surprisingly,i managed to control myself from breaking his leg."

He laughed."He never learned anything,did he?" I shook my head,grinning."No.But really if he ever as so much call you names again,I'll beat him up."

"Don't.Just let him be.That would put a bad mark on your record."

"Oh please,after Spokane,my record is already ruined." His smile faded,probably thinking of Mason.

I padded his shoulder."He's probably up there looking out for us."

He didn't spoke,he just nodded and gave me a sincere smile.

We finally got there and most of them are here and Guardian Hale too.

"Wow,first time i've seen you on time Rose."

Guardian Hale is one of my favourite instructor.He's laid back and serious at the same time.

"Yeah.I'm late 1 minute.A record."

He grins and turned his gaze back to the students.

"So today,Guardian Hathaway is going to assist me.Listen to her.If anyone disrespect her,they will answer to me."

Then Shane put up his hand.Guardian Hale motioned for him to talk.

"Yeah i know she graduated but she's still the same as us."

"What do you mean by 'same as us' Shane?" Guardian Hale asked,crossing his arms.

"She's not ready and she still is the same novice we all knew."

"No I'm not.Look I'm not gonna act like a big guy here but i can tell you,I'm definitely not the same novice that you all knew.I've seen things,I've been through things."

"I know that but- "

"Are you saying you can beat her in a fight Shane?" Guardian Hale asked,cutting him off.

"Maybe.Probably." He said.

"Dude,come on she got a molnija mark." Someone said.

"Oh you're so gonna get it." Someone else said.

Hale grinned and shook his head."Okay then,why don't we see it for ourselves then?"

He stepped up and took a fighting stance.