Chapter 13: Speak from the Heart.

As Y/n sat on his chair, Many things could be said about the situation... He was totaly acting like one of those movie villains. Not that he wanted too of course, the reason he had Trust in his hands was becouse of the fact that he spend most of his time upgrading Breakneck. And was just getting started with Trust.

However when he saw her face.... well.

That expression she had on her face. He did know it all to well.

The face of someone who is afraid... for someone else his sake.

''*Sigh* Relax, i aint gonna hurt anyone. If anything i should have told Amiya bout this.... but i have a feeling that isnt going to fix anything.'' As he stood up, putting his gun on the workbench before helping her get up. And shoving her a chair of her own to sit on, ''Mind explaining to me why the fuck you just stabbed me.''

'''Like i should tell you bastard... Not after what you put Ifrit through.'' Saria spat back at him. She tried to protect Ifrit for all those years in the shadow, taking care of some 'lose ends' from Rhine Labs. But after Ifrit came here she saw in her eyes... she was scared. 

''... Ok then... Im sorry?. For what my old self did, *Sigh* I'm getting more and more annoyed with how many times i have to tell this to someone. But seems i got no choice'' Y/n said in annoyance, He at least counted 2 times he had to tell this story, about the fact he had 'Amnesia'. 

Man how much he wanted to just tell them he isnt even THAT doc to begin with... but that would just make stuff worse. In one way or the other, the only one who even knew that was Amiya. Still he cant compromise his non-existant standing here.

So, he told her about what he does know, about how his mind was just mashed all together with his old memories, and his 'fake' memories. And that he cant see which ones are fake and which ones arent. However, the memories he does have are just all small parts of the puzzle. Like watching a movie, but you only see and hear every 10 seconds of it.

At the end of it, she looked a bit more calmed down... But-

''Tsk, If you think that is just going to make all the wrongs you did go away your mistaken. Choices come back to haunt you as they say, and your choices are many, more for the worse then best.'' As she tried to search for her shield, she saw that the docter had moved it all the way to the back.

As Y/n then stood up, and grabbed his gun. 

Saria closed her eyes, seemingly accepting death.

.

.

A death that never came.

*Click*

As she suddenly felt the chain around her neck being removed. 
She opened her eyes and saw Y/n walk towards the door.

''I never told you to believe me or not, I simply wanted to tell you. After all when someone does a wrong or right in their life. That doesnt mean that they are forever bound by that choice, one choice leads to another. Then another, and another, its a never ending Cycle, However-''

As Y/n then turned around his head, facing her with a smile on his face, as he instinctivly grasped his left arm.

''Not at least telling your part, thats the problem. Since the moment you keep your mouth shut for those times are the moments you are to blame. Thats all there is too it.''