Chapter 1

It hadn't been an easy week for Choi Yeonjun. Tomorrow x Together had just made their comeback, and promotions were at full blast. He and the other members were giving all of themselves, singing and dancing, trying to show more of their potential to their fans.

Yeonjun loved his job, but sincerely, being energetic all the time tired the hell out of him. Other than that, he was happy that he had such good friends as his group members. They always supported him, and would be there for him if he needed it.

It was right after Loser=Lover's first win in SBS's The Show, Yeonjun and Soobin were sitting in their make up room, talking about their next week full of performances, eating snacks, when Beomgyu entered the room and his make-up artist started to touch up the powder in his face. He looked all sweaty and tired, the same way the other two looked. It took one second before Yeonjun and Soobin's conversation was cut short by Beomgyu complaining about his staff ruining his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said after turning around to look at her.

The girl, looking slyly done with his behaviour and tried to continue what she was doing, saying that she was only doing her job. The boy then got up from his chair, and left the room, seeming stressed and angry.

"Hey, don't worry, he's just mad about the performance we did earlier, he made a mistake on the stage and now is stressing himself out because of it." Soobin told the black haired western girl that looked rather moody after Beomgyu's departure from the room.

"Yeah, he'll come back" Completed Yeonjun. He was used to it by now.

***

She was used to it by now.

Beatrice was lying out in her bed, half awake. Her roommate, Lexi, was listening to some song she recognised because she lived with an "K-pop addict", but couldn't recall the name. It was eight in the morning and she was definitely not ready to get up. When the sound got louder, she groaned and forced herself out of bed, going straight to the room's bathroom, not wanting to bicker with her dorm mate. 

She looked at her reflex in the mirror. "Shit, I'm a mess" she said to herself trying to fix her red curly hair with a comb that used to rest on her sink.

Still in her Mike Wazowski pyjamas, Beatrice opened the door and faced a smiling Lexi with a Bluetooth speaker in hand, only waiting for her and their other roommate, Haylee, to come out of their rooms.

"What the hell Lexi!", Beatrice snapped, annoyed.

"Music honey" Lexi answered back with a look on her face that said 'I think it's pretty obvious?' and a cute smile on her face. "Now, let the wise words of Neo Culture Technology get into your Stay mind"

Beatrice rolled her eyes and went back into her room. She closed the door and walked straight to her wardrobe, trying to figure out what to wear for the day. She ended up choosing what was already a routine for her, a Stray Kids sweatshirt, and sweatpants.

Leaving her room once again, she made her way to the kitchen, finding a happy and bubbly, too happy in her opinion, Lexi preparing breakfast and setting down the table.

"Want any help?" Beatrice asked, hesitant.

"No" Her friend simply said it back.

The ginger girl, mockingly mimicked Lexi's answer and just sat on a chair, taking, and unlocking her phone. She scrolled through her feed until Seungmin popped up on her screen. She squealed.

"Kim Seungmin is so cute," she said, unconsciously doing some sort of aegyo and failing miserably.

"Bang Chan is also cute," Lexi added after finishing setting the table, and now was playing with her bunny.

"Hyunjin tho," Complimented the girl.

"And Lee Know" Lexi finished speaking.

The two of them would've continued acknowledging how all of the Stray Kids members were amazing, talented, handsome, cute. But just as Beatrice was starting to say something about what she loved in Felix, their dorm mate Haylee interrupted, saying:

"You two need to wake up, the drool is almost falling out of your mouths"

"I really don't understand why you guys like K-Pop so much," Haylee complained while on her way to sit on the nearest chair, right next to Beatrice.

"Says the one working at a K-Pop Agency" Beatrice said laughing, making Lexi laugh as well.

Taking her phone in hand again because a notification had just popped up on the screen, she unlocked her phone going straight to the email she had just received. Beatrice had been applying to every internship spot she could, but once again she read these words, that haunted her dreams:

"Dear Ms. Beatrice Hughes, we are sorry to inform you that we were unable to offer the internship vacant spot. You were a great contestant, but unfortunately you didn't make it."

The smile faltered a bit from her face, and without her friends noticing she tried to recompose herself, putting a forced smile on her face, and coming back to the chat that was happening in the room.