Chapter 10

They headed to the ice cream shop in Lexi's car.

After entering the shop, they all found a table and sat down, waiting to be assisted.

A cute guy, with an ice cream shop uniform approached them.

"Hello, I'm Beomhan and I'll be your waiter today" He introduced himself.

"Hey Beomhan," Lexi said. The other three just nodded at him.

"Hey Lexi, the same as always?" Beomhan asked, pointing his pen at the blonde girl.

"Yes, please" She awkwardly smiled at him.

"And you, Beatrice?" The waiter asked the red haired girl.

"Mint Choco ice cream, please!" Beatrice smiled and the boy beside her gasped.

"On the cup?"

"Yeah, sure."

"And gentlemans?"

"I would like the same as Lexi, please" HueningKai told Beomhan even though he wasn't looking directly at him.

"So, a venti vanilla milkshake with sprinkles, with extra milk and a vanilla cookie with choco chips and marshmallow" He took notes on the order and then turned to Yeonjun, Kai's eyes went wide as he heard all of the sweet things that she is used to having.

"I would like a mint choco milkshake" The black haired boy ordered.

"Okay guys, your order will be out in a minute, any problems just let me know." He said walking back to the shop's balcony.

"YOU LIKE MINT CHOCO?" Yeonjun whispered shouted to Bea. She smiled.

"Bea loves mint choco and I honestly don't understand why" Lexi answers with a disgusted face. "It tastes like toothpaste ugh"

"I like Mint Choco," Huening stated.

"I TAKE IT BACK" Lexi yelled.

"Simp" Bea said to Lexi and then turned to Yeonjun "Yes, I really like mint choco, and don't really understand why people think it's bad." In Yeonjun's eyes

"Because it is," Lexi whispered to Bea.

"It isn't." Beatrice whispered back, and then returned to the conversation the boys were having.

Yeonjun was staring at Beatrice who was happily talking to her friend. He was wearing a goofy smile, totally lost in her features. Huening realised that, and chuckled a bit, before trying to recover the conversation that had died down.

"Ok then..." Said Kai, quietly. "Bunny, did you enjoy the molang exhibition?

"Of course, it was sooo cute" She answered cutely while smiling without showing her teeth.

"What about you guys?" He asked, being polite.

"It was not bad," Yeonjun said, not even bothering to look at Huening. He was still looking at Beatrice.

"It was surprisingly good!" Beatrice said not noticing that she was being stared at. "I mean, I met my idol! I really never thought that would happen."

"Well, it happened because of Felix, so you should thank him" She smiled at her best friend, who was clapping her hands in tiny.

"I will. By the way, do you also know Chan?" Bea asked her, getting excited to talk about Stray Kids again.

"Felix doesn't want me to talk to him, but I was on backstage of Kingdom and I SAW HIM WORKING OUT SHIRTLESS she freaked out just thinking about BangChan

"YOU WHAT?" Bea said. She was kind of upset that her friend never told her all of this. "YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?"

"NO I'M NOT, I TOOK A PICTURE FROM AFAR, I'LL SEND TO YOU LATER"

"DO IT NOW PLEASE!" Both of them were now yelling. Lexi sent her the picture and Beatrice totally forgave her friend for all the secrets.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HECK! CHRISTOPHER BANG, HOW DARE YOU!!!"

"THE AUDACITY OF CHRISTOPHER BANG! THIS FUCKING MAN IS DEFINETELY SOMETHING ELSE."

"EXACTLY, HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!! GOD DEFINITELY HAS ITS FAVOURITES."

As they were shouting about how Bang Chan, the leader of Stray Kids is hot, Beomhan brought the ice cream with a fear expression stamped on his face. He was, for sure, kind of scared of the two fangirls. Yeonjun and Huening Kai were also shocked about the topic and afraid to interfere.

Coming back to their senses as the ice cream arrived at their table, Beatrice and Lexi stopped yelling and thanked Beomhan. Huening and Yeonjun looked rather moody. Weird. That was surely not normal. The girls didn't notice their expression which made them a little bit more frustrated. They continued talking about Han's amazing rap, and Changbin's workout video.

Feeling awful, not realising he was jealous, HueningKai decided to interrupt the girls' conversation:

"What about Blonde HueningKai on 0X1=LOVESONG?"

"What about Felix's deep voice?" Beatrice told Lexi, while sending a look to Kai.

"What about Yeonjun's hot T-shirt on puma?" Yeonjun looked at the red haired.

"What about Lee Know's Handsome face?" Beatrice's friend, Lexi, answered the boy.

They were now staring daggers at each other. HueningKai's face was steaming red, probably because of jealousy. Yeonjun, on the other hand, looked more annoyed.

"Why are you guys even jealous? It's not like we're dating or anything." Bea rolled her eyes and looked at the boys, mentally judging their childish behaviour.

"I know right!" Lexi agreed with Bea.