Chapter 5

It was four a.m, in the middle of dawn. Yeonjun was sleeping peacefully. His mind, deep in the dream he was having, was far from waking up.

In his dream, Tomorrow x Together was doing a World Tour. It had been a while since they had live concerts, their comeback was taking a lot of their time, and they really missed MOA.

They were in the middle of the performance of Magic when they were all clapping their hands, when he looked at the audience and a certain duo caught his attention. The first one, his mind couldn't decipher her appearance, but the second one was a bit too familiar. Her long and red curly locks tied up in a ponytail. She wasn't singing to the song, but because of the smile she had on, he could definitely say that she was enjoying it.

As if she felt someone's gaze on her, the girl turned her head a bit and locked her eyes with his. Yeonjun was so surprised that he almost missed his line. Luckly, no one had noticed and he smoothly pulled his part off, finishing up the song well.

Yeonjun sighed in relief knowing that he would've been in trouble if he made a mistake on stage.

But then he remembered...

He was dreaming.

Why am I worrying so much? I'm sleeping.

It seemed like it was nearing the end of the show. Soobin was saying something to the thousands of fans, who were screaming his name and reacting to whatever he was saying.

However, Yeonjun couldn't focus on what his friend was saying. He kept on glancing at the girls' direction. She, once again looked in his direction, sending him a little smile that reached her eyes, that closed a bit.

The only thoughts that came into his mind were:

I need to see her again.

I don't know how, but I will meet her again

Or

Forget it, she was just someone passing by.

Yeonjun, focus, this could be bad for you.

The concert came to an end, he and the boys thanked the fans for coming. They left the stage, going straight to the backstage rooms.

Instead of sitting down with the boys to talk about the show, Yeonjun went outside to search for the girl he was so intrigued about without even knowing the reason.

But, before he could reach the exit of the concert hall, someone from the real world was interrupting his sleep.

"Yeonjun hyung, wake up" A boy's voice said loudly.

Yeonjun only groaned and turned to the other side, trying to go back to his dream.

The other boy, not giving up, told Yeonjun to wake up, this time louder than before,

"Hey! What do you want?" Yeonjun complained, not giving up and still in bed "Let me sleep!'

The boy, already annoyed with his hyung's behaviour, started to shake him awake, forcing Yeonjun out of his bed.

"Fine! I'm awake, I'm awake!" Yeonjun said angrily as he was stopped from meeting the girl during his dream.

"It's already 9 a.m hyung." The voice said.

Yeonjun recognized it as Beomgyu's voice.

"Do we have something scheduled for today?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Besides practice in 15 minutes and you're still in bed we also have a performance later." Beomgyu stated, clearly telling Yeonjun that they were late because of him. 

"15 minutes?" He said, leaving the bed in a hurry and going straight to his bathroom to get ready for the day.

***

Later on that same day...

The members of Tomorrow x Together were already in the performance stage, getting ready. They were going to sing their latest single, Loser=Lover.

The performance started at the Inkigayo stage. Everything was doing fine, until he had to sing the I'm a lover part.

They all did hearts with their hands.

Can you guess what Yeonjun was thinking about during the chorus?

If you guessed the girl he saw in his dreams, well... you got it correct.

He really couldn't understand, but still, he wasn't complaining.

Thinking that she would be seeing the performance, a sudden feeling of excitement rushes through his body, making him give even more of himself.

At the end, all they did was a flawless stage, and they were sure that MOA would love it a hundred percent.

***

For the first time, she had loved one of the projects she was working on.

In this assignment, Beatrice's professor had asked her class to write a script for a short presentation. He said that the project was a partnership between the film and the theatre major students.

Both of the classes would be divided into groups.

While the film major students would write the script and introduce the story to the rest and the professors, the theatre students would read, and at the presentation day, they would enact the story proposed by the author of the script.

Beatrice was currently sitting down on one of the many tables in between the bookshelves from the university's library. She was wearing her earphones and was now listening to music while she searched for inspiration for the script she had to write.

Then, all of sudden the song I'm still standing by the singer Elton John, started to play. An idea she didn't know if it was good or not popped up in her head. Shrugging, she ended up settling on it as her theme, took a deep breath, and started to write.