Chapter 8

Yeonjun sighed and got up from bed. It was the day of that Molang Exhibition HueningKai told him. He had completely forgotten, the only thing that reminded him was a flustered Kai walking around their dorm rooms, making noises, not letting anyone else in the house sleep.

"Huening Kai!" Yeonjun opened the door and yelled. "Will you stop being so noisy?"

"Sorry hyung, I'm just anxious..."

Yeonjun just wanted his peaceful slumber back, but at the same time, he felt deeply sympathetic towards his younger brother.

"You'll be fine." He reassured the boy. "You told me she is a nice girl, right?" Kai nodded his head."Then everything will be alright."

Smiling at Kai, Yeonjun excused himself and went to the bathroom. He took a shower and changed quickly, not wanting to make Huening more nervous than he already was.

Kai was wearing denim pants and a white shirt. He was tapping his foot on the floor, waiting for Yeonjun.

"Looking good Huening" Yeonjun teased the nervous boy.

"Stop it, please!" Kai complained. "Also, you don't look bad at all, Hyung." He said, thinking that his older brother might've felt offended by his previous comment.

"Thanks man!"

They left the dorm, and asked their manager to drive them to where the Molang Exhibition would be happening. When they got to the final destination, there was no sight of the girls yet.

"Where are they?" Yeonjun complained, sounding like an old grandpa.

"They're girls, let's just wait a little bit more." Kai answered.

Just as he finished his statement, a red Lamborghini parked in front of the exhibition hall. It was a very well... expensive car, so it drew everyone's attention to the vehicle.

The car doors' open and two girls, a blonde and a red haired, left the car seats, closing the doors behind them and heading to the exhibition hall entry.

"Oh my god!" Kai said, his mouth wide open.

"Who are they?" Yeonjun asked the petrified boy.

Kai didn't even have the time to answer, as the girls approached them.

"Kaiii" Lexi waved excitedly at HeuningKai.

"You know her?" Yeonjun whispered. The girl was pretty close to them right now and he didn't really wanted to be heard. 

"I-uhm-I-I" Kai stutters, not knowing who to answer first.

***

Beatrice couldn't sleep. The fact that her friend wanted to spend the night together because she was "nervous" was enough to take her sleepiness away from her, she thought her friend was cute though, so she just accepted it. Lexi couldn't sleep as well. She talked to her friend all night long about which outfit she would wear the next day when they met up with her "friend".

Around 8 a.m. Lexi got out of Beatrice's bedroom and headed to her own room, leaving Beatrice alone.

The red haired then decided that it was better for her to take a shower and change before Lexi storms into her room telling her who they were late.

She changed into black denim shorts, a light green shirt with the words "We only have 1 Earth" stamped on it and black boots. She then left her room, to see an already fully dressed Lexi, eating porridge.

"You have 15 minutes to eat something, then we have to go!"

"Okay mom." Beatrice rolled her eyes and smiled, starting to prepare herself a coffee.