Chapter 12

Two days later Beatrice received a message from Yeonjun that said:

Annoying and clingy boy
Are you free today at 2pm?

Beatrice
Yep

Annoying and clingy boy
Perfect!
I'll be picking you up then
Could you send me your address?

Beatrice
Here you go.
*Fictional Address*

Looking at the time on her phone screen Beatrice saw 11:26 in the morning. Sighing, she thought that she would be having enough time to get ready for her encounter with Yeonjun.

So, she decided that it was okay for her to take a nap before showering and changing.

She walked up to her bed and lied down. A few minutes later, she was already in a deep sleep.

***

It was almost half past eleven in the morning when Yeonjun decided to text Beatrice about that date he had told her about before.

He had planned the perfect day so he was hoping she would be free later that day to spend the afternoon with him. To say he was nervous was an understatement. Yeonjun was almost having a breakdown while expecting her text back.

When the girl finally responded Yeonjun jumped up and down on his bed, euphoric that the girl was free. Suddenly, he started to happily dance Blue Hour, his own song, already imagining how the date with Beatrice would go.

Then, reality hit him and he ran into the bathroom to shower. Oh my! He was so screwed. He already didn't give her a good first impression, so now, he really needs to give off an amazing second impression in order to manage to keep in contact with her.

While washing his hair, Yeonjun scripted everything he would say so that he wouldn't mess this up.

For what seemed like the second time in his life, he was being serious about something. The first time? When he decided he wanted to be an artist.

Anyway, back to the date.

Yeonjun left the shower and started to worry about what he would wear to the occasion. He made a reservation at one of the most luxurious restaurants in the whole Seoul, so he had to dress up well.

After choosing a decent outfit, he looked at his cellphone to see 1h50 PM on the screen, meaning he had to go and pick her up. Even though they didn't live far from each other, it still takes around ten minutes to get to her place from TXT's dormitory.

Yeonjun
Hey
I'm on my way

No response.

Weird.

Anyways, she must be getting ready, he thought.

***

She was deep sleeping, probably having some dream about winning her first Academy Award.

Suddenly, that beautiful dream turned into a nightmare, she couldn't speak as she stepped on the stage, and started to have a panic attack due to stage fright.

Rising abruptly, Beatrice felt her breathing and heartbeat quicken in her chest.

I know it sounds trivial, but not being able to thank the people who always accompany her during the challenges she faces is one of Beatrice's greatest fears.

She believes that gratitude is one of the most important virtues that the human being has ever created and that thanking her loved ones is essential for the creation of inner values.

Being able to control her breath, Beatrice started to be aware of her surroundings.

Realising that she was in her room, she sighed:

"Oh my! Thank goodness it was just a dream." Then, she remembered... She had a date.

Beatrice got out of bed and started looking for her mobile phone, intending to find out what time it was. Upon finding it under her covers, she turns it on, seeing 1:49 pm on the clock.

"SHIT!" She yelled, not even caring if it would startle her dorm mates. "Shit, shit, shit, shit" She muttered.

Running to the bathroom, Beatrice took a quick shower, not bothering to wash her hair. Then she tried to tidy her hair up with a comb. No success. What do you expect it would happen when a curly haired girl brushes her hair with a comb, without any sort of styling cream to help her through it?

"Darn it!" She complained and started to look for a hair clip.

Where did I put it? She thought.

When she finally found it, she rapidly styled her hair and went back to her room, now looking for decent clothes to wear.

The weather was great outside, so she decided to go for something lighter like a dress. It wasn't what she usually felt comfortable wearing, but this time, she was unconsciously nervous and ended up dressing up better than the normal.

"Oh my God, I totally forgot about the time." Beatrice said, finishing getting ready and looking for her phone. Turning it on she could see a message from Yeonjun, telling her that he was already there, waiting for her.

Annoying and clingy boy
Hey
I'm on my way
Beatrice, are you there?
Just got here :)

"Shit, shit" She kept repeating.

Beatrice
Hi
I'm super sorry
I'll be down in a little

***

A boring chapter just to prepare you guys for what's coming.

Still, I hope you all liked it, so please, don't forget to leave a vote ;)

See ya soon