Chapter 2: Hired

During the night, I was doing some late gaming and it was almost midnight. I was playing an online session against 149 people on a map of the warzone of a battle royale. Some gamers can be assholes because of how good they are to kill you easily when you are not careful, but I get better when I level up and unlock new weapons and perks to take advantage, but it wasn't fun playing it without my friends Fox and Falco since we are a great Trio team on Call of Duty war zone.

After I was sniped in the head by another player and the gulag is closed and I cannot get a second chance to resurrect since I was in the final 20 players of the session, I decided to stop and get ready to go to bed. I wondered how my mother is doing at the hospital, I hoped she was doing alright of recovering soon.

Meanwhile, at the McDonald's, The General manger that goes by the name of Diane Foxington was looking through the accounts while counting the profits that the stored earned before it was closing time.

----------------

Diane----------------

Diane
----------------

"Well, at least the waste of the food is small today, but we have a lot of earnings than yesterday." Diane says as she puts the earnings into the safe after finish counting.

"Hey Diane!" A hellhound shouted as she walked in the office.

-----------------

Loona -----------------

Loona
-----------------

"What is it now Loona?" Diane asked.

"That damn Karen is back." Loona says with frustration.

"Let me guess, that bird demon named Stella?" Diane asks.

"Yep, it's her again, she's complaining about that her Chicken nuggets aren't fresh, and I know Renamon cooked them fresh. And now she's at the front counter shouting at Nika for a refund but Nika is always escalating the situation while Dasha tries to settle things down." Loona explains.