Chapter 1

It had been a whole six months since Spinelli and Ellie had left Port Charles and decided to leave Georgie to live with Maxie and Nathan. Since reuniting Nathan had moved back in with Maxie and they were living like the happy couple they were before all the drama with Spinelli happened.

Maxie was at their apartment with Georgie feeding her lunch and she had plans to already have Georgie down for her nap by the time Nathan came home from work. Maxie was sitting there feeding Georgie when she suddenly hears a knock on the door.

Maxie grabs Georgie from her high chair and sits her down on the floor as she answers the door. Maxie opens the door to find no one other than Nathan West standing against her door smiling at her.

Maxie smiles at him and says, "You know you didn't have to knock you could have just used your key."

"I know but I just thought it would be fun to be a little spontaneous."

Maxie pulls Nathan inside their apartment and says, "I love that about you but you are so early that I didn't even get a chance to put Georgie down for her nap yet."

"Well how about I go out her down for her nap and then we can go and take our adult nap." Nathan says to Maxie with a seductive grin.

"Alright I will be waiting her for you."

Nathan pick up Georgie and takes her back to her room so that he can put her down for her nap.

Maxie sits there on the couch waiting for Nathan to return from putting Georgie down. Maxie sits there smiling at how well everything had worked out for her and Nathan and she is so glad Spinelli decided to leave Georgie with them in Port Charles it gave Georgie and Nathan the opportunity to bond. Over the last six months Maxie had seen the relationship between Georgie and Nathan grow stronger everyday they were both so cute together and you could see that they both had so much love for each other. Nathan had really stepped into the father role for Georgie and Maxie had to admit seeing him with Georgie made him even more attractive to her.

Nathan then returns from Georgie's room and says, "Finally she is asleep. You must have really tired her out this morning because I didn't even get half way through the story before she fell asleep."

"Well we did go to the park earlier today with Lulu and Rocco so that probably tired her out."

Nathan smiled at Maxie and says, "Well I wished I could have been there I missed both of my girls while I was at work today."

"Well we missed you too, but if I'm not mistaken didn't you say something about us taking an adult nap?"

Nathan laughs knowing what Maxie is hinting at as he says, "Yes I did say something about us taking a nap so I should take you to our room so we can start that nap."

Nathan picks up Maxie and starts kissing her passionately and just as he is about to walk out o the living room someone starts knocking on the door. Maxie and Nathan break apart from their kiss as they both groan.

"Who could that possible be?" Maxie says frustrated.

"I don't know but I guess we are about to find out." Nathan says as he gently places Maxie back on her feet and heads to the door.

Nathan opens the door and sees that it is no one other than Spinelli and Ellie.

"Spinelli? Ellie? What are you two doing here?" Nathan says surprised.

"Greetings, Detective West how are you doing today?" Spinelli and Ellie say to Nathan at the same time.

"I'm doing fine. Why don't you two come on in?"

Spinelli and Ellie enter the apartment and see Maxie as they tell her hello too.

"So what brings you two all the way here to Port Charles?" Maxie says.

"Oh nothing much it's just that we are here to collect Georgie so that we can take her back to Portland to live with us."