Chapter 7

Nathan rolled over in bed to notice that the spot where Maxie should be was empty. Nathan figured that Maxie must already be up with Georgie, so he went to get take a quick shower before going to see Maxie and Georgie. It took Nathan a whole 30 minutes just to shower and get dressed.

Nathan then walks down the hall to the living room while saying, "Maxie? Are you here?"

"I wonder where Maxie and Georgie could have gone to this early."

Just then Nathan notices a note left on the couch. He walks over to the couch and picks up the note and reads it.

The note reads: Good Morning Nathan!! If you want to find me and Georgie follow the clues.
FIRST CLUE: THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU ASKED ME OUT ON OUR FIRST DATE. GO TO THE LOCATION TO FIND YOUR NEXT CLUE.
-XOXO Maxie and Georgie

Nathan stand there while saying, "Maxie Jones what are you up to?"

Nathan then grabs his keys and phone as he heads out the door to the police station.

When Nathan made it to the police station he was looking around trying to see where Maxie could have let his next clue. He then walks over to his desk and spots a note taped to his New York mug.

The note reads: Well Detective West you found the first clue I guess you are better at your job then I thought.
SECOND CLUE: THIS IS WHERE YOU HANDCUFFED US TOGETHER. GO TO THE LOCATION TO FIND YOUR NEXT CLUE.
-XOXO Maxie and Georgie

Nathan then heads out of the station and heads to the Brownstone. Nathan arrives at the Brownstone and sees a note taped to the front door.

The note reads: Well Detective West it looks like you do remember things about our history.
THIRD CLUE: GO TO PLACE WE WERE AT WHEN I FIRST ATE YOUR RIBS. GO TO THIS LOCATION TO FIND YOUR NEXT CLUE.
-XOXO Maxie and Georgie

Nathan then gets into his car and heads to the Floating Rib. When Nathan gets to the Floating Rib he walks in and finds Mac at the bar.

Nathan walks up to Mac and says, "Hey Mac I know this is going to sound weird but I am here for a note from Maxie."

"Nathan it's not weird at all here is your note." Mac says.

"Thanks, Mac so do you have any idea what that daughter of yours is planning for me."

"Nathan I can't tell you anything Maxie told me to keep my mouth shut and you know better then me not to get on her bad side."

"Yeah I think I know what you mean." Nathan says as he opens the note.

The note reads: Nathan I can't believe you tried to get information out of Mac he better not have told you anything because I don't want anything ruining my surprise for you.
FOURTH CLUE: GO TO THE PLACE WHERE I FINALLY REALIZED THAT YOU WERE THE MAN FOR ME SIX MONTHS AGO.
-XOXO Maxie and Georgie

Nathan looked at the paper and smiled as he headed to the Metro Court Ballroom knowing that the nurses ball had to be the event that she was talking about.

When Nathan made it to the Metro Court he ran right into Carly and said, "Hey Carly just the person I was looking for."

"Hey Nathan here is your note."

"Thanks."

The note reads: Alright I am going to make this next clue hard so let's hope that you have been listening to me.
FIFTH CLUE: THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I WENT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE THE ONE I CHOSE AND NOT SPINELLI. THINK VERY CAREFULLY THE LONGER YOU TAKE THE LONGER IT WILL TAKE YOU TO GET TO ME AND GEORGIE.
-XOXO Maxie and Georgie

"This is what Maxie calls a hard clue I mean come on it is obvious she went to gym looking for me." Nathan says as he leaves the Metro Court and heads to Volonino's Gym.

Nathan finally makes it to Volonino's Gym and he looks around and wonders where Maxie could have left his note.

An instructor approaches Nathan and says, "Are you Nathan West?"

"Yes I am." Nathan says with a smile.

"I have a message for you."

"Ok what is it?"

"Maxie wanted me to tell you that you have chosen the wrong location and that how could you get this one wrong? She also said maybe this clue will help you they are famous for their BLT's."

"Oh so she came to my room to tell me she wanted me."

The man looked at Nathan confused and said, "Huh?"

"Nothing. Thank you so much." Nathan said as he raced to Kelly's.

When Nathan made it to kelly's he saw TJ and said, "Hey TJ do you have a note for me?"

"Actually yeah I do Maxie and that little cutie of yours dropped by earlier and said it was important that I gave this note to you so here you are." TJ says as he hands Nathan the note.

"Thank you." Nathan says.

The note reads: Finally!!! Georgi and I were starting to think you forgot about us!!
LAST CLUE: GO TO THE LOCATION WHERE WE FIRST MET!!
-XOXO Maxie and Georgie

Nathan thanked TJ one more time and then he walked our of Kelly's and headed to their apartment.

Nathan makes it to their apartment and jut as he was about to enter he decided to recreate their first meeting again so he decided to knock.

Maxie and Georgie open the door to see Nathan standing there.

"Nathan come on in I have something to tell you and this time I am going to talk and you are going to sit back and listen to me."

"Ok will do." Nathan says as he comes in and sits on the couch.

"Nathan I love you so much and I know how much it hurt you when I didn't exactly jump at the opportunity to get married to give Georgie a stable family and to also improve our chances of gaining custody. The truth is that when you left to get some air I actually did take that as an opportunity to think things through. I decided not to let me fears ruin our happiness or our chances of keeping Georgie. I think Georgie deserve what both of us never really had a normal stable family. I love you Nathan and if you still want to get married I want you to know that I would be honored to be your wife. I tried telling you all of this last night but you wouldn't let me get a word in."

Nathan then stands up and kisses Maxie passionately.

"Maxie I am so happy that you want to get married this will really help our case but it will also make our love and bond even stronger.

"Nathan I know I can't wait to be your wife. I want to be married as soon as possible."

Nathan looked at Maxie and said, "What do you say about getting married tonight?"

Maxie just looks back at him surprised.