Chapter 3 (Continued)

Read this Chapter in the black background instead of white or brown.

Cheyenne in MM

DON'T FALL ASLEEP!

Cheyenne POV,

"Umm hey, what're you doing here?", he said letting me in.

"I have to tell you something but you have to promise me you won't say nothing to nobody please.", I said trying to keep from crying.

"Well if it's that serious, I don't know if I can promise that I won't tell.", he said.

"Fine I'll just go then. You know what? Stop trying to act all innocent, if you would've never started this whole bullying thing she wouldn't be dead. Your the reason why she-", I paused suddenly and slowly turned around to look at Joshua who had a frightened look in his eyes.

"Did you hear that?", I said my heart beating fast.

"Yea, what the hell was that?", he said. It was like the sound of when a person scratches their finger nails on a chalkboard.

"It won't stop!", I screamed.

"Well in order for us to solve it we'll have to just follow where the sound is coming from.", Josh said trying to make the situation better. You could tell he was scared. As soon as he stood up, all the lights went out.

"Josh?", I whispered. He didn't answer.

"Josh come on answer me.", I said staying still in my spot. The screeching noises began again but louder.

"Josh please come-" BOOM!

I ran over to the light switch but it wouldn't budge. I went upstairs and into the bathroom to hide. On my way up I heard someone talking and muffled noises.

"Josh is that you?", no answer but laughs. Like a little girl laugh. I broke down. I was scared and I wanted to go home. When the laugh came closer, I turned around to run back downstairs.

"Before you do something stupid you should maybe look down.", someone said. I turned around and saw Arabiah. I think I'm going crazy, she had the bathing suit and jean shorts that she wore when she died.

"H-how are you here.", I said.

"Ohhhh like after my fall in which you had some responsibility over?", I sat down with my knees up, eyes closed, and ears covered. I didn't want to hear what I did.

"You wanna know what happened next.", she said it was impossible for me not to hear her. She sounded the same.

"I didn't mean it Arabiah-"

"I died Cheyenne."

"Please stop, please!", I said rocking back and forth.

"Stop being a bitch Cheyenne damn!", she said then everything was quiet.

"Y-you, you still there.",I sniffled. No answer. I waited in my spot for about 2 more minutes. I got up and went into the bathroom slowly. It was still dark in the whole house. I locked the bathroom door so she wouldn't be able to come in. I looked around seeing a bunch of different writings in a bloody red.

You're guilty!

You did this!

Its your fault!

REVENGE BITCH

REVENGE BITCH

REVENGE BITCH

Every time I turned around, the words continued to pop up.

"Stoop! Please Stop!", I screamed holding my chest in the process.

"No, its not going to stop until you wake up. I will haunt you but only in your dreams.", she stopped and laughed. "Anyone you try to tell won't believe you, there not going to believe the things Imma do to you. Imma let you get a little preview of my story. The evil shit y'all did to me, no one believed me. I made a fool out of myself. Worse thing about this, no one cared either.", she said.

I'm asleep? I thought. I blinked a few times trying to wake up but the same sight was the only thing I saw once I opened my eyes. I went into the closet that was in the bathroom. BOOM!

I turned around to see Joshua hanging from the top of the closet with something over his head.

"Josh wake up! Wake up!" I shouted knowing that he had less than 20 seconds to get down. His head popped up.

"Huh?", he said. He looked down slowly. He started kicking his feet trying to get down.

"H-help me, I-I can't breath.", he said holding his neck trying to pry the rope off of him that was around his neck.

"Stop, you're going to make it worse!", I screamed trying to get him down.

"Can you just stop moving so I can help you!", I said. I got him down and he fell straight to the floor coughing. The doorknob started twisting.

"Should I answer the door?", I asked Josh but when I turned around, he wasn't there. Great. The door swung open.

Joshua POV,

I popped up in my bathroom closet coughing. I hurried up and got up feeling around for stuff but everything was the same. I remembered Cheyenne coming over but then it hit me. I don't remember falling asleep but I remember seeing her helping me with something. Everything is just so confusing. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. My stomach was growling like I haven't eaten in days. Once I walked into the kitchen, I see Cheyenne lying on the kitchen sink with her mouth wide open. The faucet was on just pouring into her mouth. I quickly turned the faucet off and held her body in my hands putting her on the tiled floor. I shook her. She was breathing meaning she was asleep.

"Wake up!", she wasn't moving. What is going on.

"I can't breath stop it Arabiah.", she yelled a little above a whisper. Was she dreaming? Then I suddenly realized that when I was sleep, I saw Arabiah too. Were we dreaming the same dream? Is Arabiah haunting us in our dreams? No that doesn't make sense but that's the only possible suggestion.

"Wake up!", I yelled as loud as I could.

Cheyenne POV,

I felt my body fall on the kitchen floor but it felt like someone was carrying me. I could feel it but I couldn't see it. I heard faint noises of someone telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes a little seeing red everywhere.

"Open them.", a faded voice said but they were yelling. The same faint noise. I thought I opened my eyes already. I could still see the writings. It was everywhere in the house.

"Just die, Just die, Just die.", Arabiah repeated standing over me.

"Don't listen to her, open your eyes or you will die.", the voice said.

Joshua POV,

"Come on please, try to wake up Cheyenne.", I cried. I started giving up because I didn't know if she could hear me or not. I shook her a little more. She sat up then opened her eyes and looked at me.

"We can not fall asleep anymore!", we said in unison. She hugged me and I hugged her back. This is my life now, I have to keep from falling asleep.

Comment and/or Vote!