Chapter 6

Amunet's POV,

We all eventually made it to the hospital. I was disappointed when I found out that Asia's mom wouldn't be able to come through for her. We all just comforted each other and hoped for the best for her.

"Umm, is your name Joshua White?", Three officers stood before us well really Joshua. The first one who asked the question looked up from his writing pad.

"Yes sir.", Joshua said with a worried look in his eyes.

"Excuse me sir, what's going on?", I asked.

"Your coming with me." The first officer said. "John explain.", he said talking to the light skinned one, well John. I watched as the first officer read Joshua his rights then took him away. I looked at Cheyenne and she shrugged.

"Well, we found a body near the Daycare Center down the street from North Springs train station. It was a gunshot wound in the woman's stomach. We took her down to our station to get her cleaned up. Once we got the bullet out of her body, we had to go back to the building to find any evidence. Fingerprints from Joshua White was all over the gun that was blocks away from the crime scene. Were just going to take him in for questioning and sees what happens from there.", John explained. Joshua was a little crazy in the head but not crazy enough to kill someone.

*
*
*

Joshua's POV,

"He's guilty sir, there's no reason for a judge. Listen back to the tape.", I heard one of the guards say. They opened the door back up to the questioning room and put me back in hand cuffs. I followed them into the back of the police car. I feel so stupid for killing that lady and paying all of those men to help me get Arabiah. I'm in this mess just because I wanted to have my way with Arabiah and worst of all, it'll be hard for me to stay awake because for some reason, I think the game isn't over yet.

Amunet's POV,

"Imma stay here with Asia. Will you please stay with us as well? It's been a long day and I don't want anyone getting hurt.", Chey explained.

"I'll be fine for the 30th time. I'll just go to my dad's house if it means that much to you.", I suggested.

"Ok fine, just be difficult. Go home and I don't care what happens. Me telling you to be safe with us should tell you that we all went through the same thing and yeah everyone is going to have they're experience rather we like it or not but WE'RE the ones that knows what's capable of happening. If you go home alone, who's gonna wake you up? Who's gonna let you know that its only a dream? Who's going to save you because if one of us dies in our sleep, she'll start haunting us not only in our heads but in our reality.", she said. I scrunched my face up at her.

"Look, I'm tired and all you're doing is speaking nonsense. Goodnight. Call me when she wakes up.", I said not understanding nothing she was trying to explain to me about some "haunting shit" this is not no Amityville. I shrugged the thought off and left the hospital room on my way home.

Should she have listened?

Do y'all feel any remorse for these characters?

You think Amunet is stupid for not staying?

If we didn't have an idea of what could happen to Amunet, do you think she was still stupid for not listening to Cheyenne.

Comment and/or Vote!

Ronnie✊✌✌✊