Beginning of the End

Arabiah's POV,

"Waaaiiiittt.... One moment..", Joshua said waving his fingers around like he just found the answer to something he was thinking about for a long time. Yess it worked!! I think.

"Where the hell, why the hell? answers please.", he said clueless as ever. Yep he's definitely confused as hell.

"Why yo bitch ass in front of me right now?", he snaps at me in a disgusted manner making me wince. Even when I'm dead he still manages to hurt my feelings. Daamn, they said I can't kill him. He lucky as fuck.

"Hello, I know you hear me. You ain't death Arabi-" my switch came on and he knew. He knew I was dead because he closed his mouth as soon as I disappeared landing quickly back on his lap with my hands strongly around his neck.

"Awweeeee, you all quiet now. What's wrong?", I say in an innocent voice as a smirk appears across my face. I could literally hear his heartbeat speed up. "Watch who the fuck you talking to asshole.", I retort exiting the car knowing that I'll probably see him again tonight when he makes it to where they're dragging him.

Joshua's POV,

What the fuck was that? How the hell..... she just..... I closed my eyes and counted to 6 very slowly. I reopened them assuring myself that it was fake. It obviously was but I still didn't understand why I was in the back of a police car.

"Excuse me sir.", I tapped on the glass that separated the both of us. He looked back then focused back on the road. I sighed and just laid back. Where the fuck are they taking me? Why was I taken out of school? And I thought Arabiah was going somewhere with the girls today. I took out my phone searching through my contacts. I dialed Asia's number putting it up to my ear.

It rang then it sounded like someone answered but once it was answered, it was like a static noise. Then the automatic voice came on: This number is no longer in service. Goodbye! I looked at my phone and scrunched my face up. She probably got a new number. I tried calling Cheyenne. Same outcome, then Amunet, still the same. What in the hell?

1 Month Later

I hid in the far corner of our room trying to block out the negative whispers that just kept getting aggravating and paranoia. Why is this happening to me? One day I was just at school and then in the back of a police car. There's like a huge gap between what led me to this facility. They won't tell me anything. They just keep saying, the horrible shit you've done is to hard to repeat. Figure it out yourself. I have dreams of being in jail. Dreams of being hung in a closet. Dreams based on a daycare center. And the dreams are just repetitive; they never change.

"Josh, get up man.", my roommate said staring at me with a blank face.

"Go back to sleep.", I whispered.

"I can't sleep man.". He said.

"Hey, Will, can you answer a question for me?", I asked him.

"Shoot."

"Do you know why I'm in here? I'm sure they've told you. They stay telling people my story but they never let me know about it. Can you just please tell me what happened if you know?", I said.

"Look Josh, I can't okay. That's something you gone have to figure out on your own. I'm going to bed."

"I thought you couldn't sleep.", I said getting out of my position and crawling back into my spot on the floor. I didn't want to sleep in the bed.

"Look nigga, you fucking killed 3 innocent girls. Stop acting like your the good guy here. If anything, you should be rotting in hell. You know what it was like losing a cousin then being roommates with the psycho who fucking did it? Huh? I swear when I make it out of here, imma make sure I burn this bitch down. Get your head out of your fucking ass. You know what you did yet you stay acting clueless. Its time you start owning up to your stupid actions and realizing that you hurt many people. How about you go to fucking sleep. If I were you, I'd leave one eye open.", he said. I was scared out of my mind. I don't remember killing 3 girls, and if those people he talking about are Arabiah, Cheyenne, Amunet, or Asia, he has it all wrong.

I got up to cut off the light. I stood up and walked over to the light switch by the door and flicked it off. Walking back over to the floor, I laid down in fetus position. I closed my eyes seeing all blue. Finally a cleared head.

I felt something move next to me making me reopen my eyes. My eyes were already looking down but I saw a regular sized human's toes. My eyes made their way up the body until I reached the head. I closed my eyes back as my chest heaved up and down. Opening my eyes back I felt my body being thrown against something hard in the room. I closed my eyes seeing the body of the person that was doing it, but when I opened my eyes, there was no sign of anyone. Just me by myself. One body, one working fist, all night every night. I'm ready to go night night. I never get any sleep.

The body put me up against the wall wrapping their hands around my neck cutting off my breathing some.

William's POV,

I wake up hearing a bunch of noises against the wall. I opened my eyes seeing a girl with her hands tightly wrapped around Joshua's neck. I just sat there and watched them.

Look, I'm a crazy motherfucker. I see dead people and when I say something that I want to happen, I don't joke about it. I say it the way I see it. I wasn't planning on helping Joshua because I already told him that he deserved to be dead in a fucking coffin. No remorse at all, no feeling bad for this dude. He had just stopped moving when he was let down. I put the covers back over my head turning around getting comfortable in my bed before drifting off to sleep.

~Ronnie~