Chapter 4

Asia in MM

Asia's POV,

"Come on let's eat I'm hungry.", I told Amunet.

"Hold on I'm coming.", she responded.

"Damn. So impatient. Come on.", she said. I rolled my eyes when she looked away and walked over to our table.

"Oh God, what's up with them. That shit is disrespectful.", Amunet said once we saw them cuddled up with saddened looks in their eyes.

They didn't even acknowledged the fact that we see them.

"Cheyenne, you're suppose to be my bestfriend.", I said on the verge of tears.

"They will never understand.", I heard her mumble to Josh but they never looked at me.

"I know Chey.", he said.

I looked at Amunet. She threw her hands up.

"Just forget about them okay.", she said. I nodded.

"I can't, I love him too much.", I said walking over to them.

"Josh why are you doing this to me?", I asked him hurt.

"Asia, you would never understand just go please.", he said.

"But what did I do? Is it me? Ill change. Just give me some answers. Why mess with my bestfriend?", I rambled.

"You think I'm messing with her? Our lives are fucked up now, its not you, its not our relationship. We just both share the same problem and we just need a friend not someone that's gone keep aggravating us. So you can help by moving on.", he said calmly waving his hand for me to walk away. I nodded and walked over to Amunet.

I saw them get up and leave. He looked at me then looked away as they opened the cafeteria doors and left.

*
*
*

"Is your mom home?", Amunet asked from my kitchen.

"Umm no, never.", I said realizing that. She came out the kitchen with two bottles of Ciroc.

"Perf.", she said looking at both of them grinning.

"Here.", she said throwing me one. I caught it surprisingly.

"We're about to leave.", she said.

"Where are we going?", I asked tossing the bottle on the couch running upstairs to change my outfit. She followed me.

"To a party.", she answered sitting on the edge of my bed. I picked out an outfit and went into the bathroom.

"I could use a little fun. Who's party is it?", I asked locking the bathroom door to change.

"........"

"Umm, hello?", I said slowly opening the bathroom door.

"Come on Amunet, I know your hiding.", I said once I didn't see her on the bed. I rolled my eyes. She plays entirely too much.

"I got a question.", I heard her say coming from my closet. I clutched onto my chest.

"Did I scare you?", she asked coming out and standing in front of me.

"Yeah a little. But what was your question?", I asked her.

"Why were you soooo upset about Josh when you have me?", she said coming closer.

"W-What are you talking about?", I asked confused moving away from her.

She only came closer looking at me as if I was the last meal on earth. She fixed her eyes.

"U-umm, were just friends Amunet.", I reminded her.

"Maybe I don't wanna be just friends.", she said tilting her head. I stayed silent. She grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to her. I was shocked. She liked me. She's bisexual. Bruh all of the signs were there duhhh. Why didn't I notice this sooner? I mean, well I'm kind of curious to know how it would be to... Naw that's nonsense.

She grabbed my chin and whispered in my ear. "Don't move.", she said. I nodded a little frightened by the tone of her voice. I remained still. I closed my eyes for a good 10 seconds then opened them. I looked up only to see Arabiah. I jumped up and ran downstairs as fast as I could. I looked back but didn't see her anywhere. I yanked the front door open only to see her standing in the doorway with her head tilt.

"Where are you going?", she asked grinning. I looked around but it was pitch black. Only thing I could see was the light from outside. I walked backwards away from her and ran around the back. She caught me by my hair throwing me against the China cabinet. I felt glass pieces in my arms and legs as I cried.

I looked at her demon body limping away from her trying not to cry from the excruciating pain in my legs. I tried to make a way downstairs only tumbling down.

"Wake up Asia!", I heard someone shouting.

"Wake up!", I heard again. I blinked a few times still revealing her basement. The door swung open. Arabiah walked down the steps with the same grin on her face. As she came closer and closer, I shut my eyes as tight as I possibly could not wanting to see what she'd do to me. I opened them once I didn't feel her breathing over me.

"Are you okay?", I heard Amunet ask. I looked around noticing I was in my bathroom. I nodded lightly.

"I saw her.", I said not looking up. I'm so afraid to close my eyes because I have a feeling that if I do, I might be living that same nightmare that feels like a reality. It's almost like she was haunting me but not where everyone can witness it, more like in my dreams.

"Saw who?", she asked.

3 down, 1 to go. But the book won't be ending, stuff just gone get real!

Comment and/or Vote