Chapter 17: The close down of Surprise Foods

Authoress' Pov

Later that evening Eleanor went to prison to visit Trinity. She disguised herself so the police there and everyone else would not see it was her. They brought Trinity out left her with Eleanor and gave them their private space alone. ''Hi Trinity,'' said Eleanor she was till disguised now.

''Hi umm can I please know who you are?'' asked Trinity. ''Really? So you don't know who I am?'' asked Eleanor still disguised. ''Umm no,'' said Trinity. ''Come on girl, you can do better,'' said Eleanor. She removed her disguised stuff and Trinity saw it was Eleanor. ''Wait what??? Eleanor!'' exclaimed Trinity. ''Now shh,'' said Eleanor.

Trinity's Pov

''I just want to thank you for coming to see me,'' I said to her. ''Of course no problem what are friends for?'' asked Eleanor. ''I'm sorry to say but, I didn't expect your tone to sound like this. After all for the crime I have done say are you not angry at me?'' I asked her. ''Yeah I heard the news is all over the TV and I bet social media too,'' said Eleanor. ''Wait what???'' I asked. ''Yeah. But I think you went too far with the poisoning,'' said Eleanor. ''Yeah that was so dumb of me!'' I exclaimed. ''Yeah stupid indeed. Like honestly Trinity I don't blame you for poisoning her but...that doesn't help. See now she will never trust you and now we drifting far apart from Leonardo you are supposed to follow the plan! Remember we said Allison was the one supposed to be the enemy and even her she knows that she wouldn't go that far in hurting Madelyn and you and I are supposed to act as her friends,'' said Eleanor, ''you see Trinity, this is what you don't get, we need Madelyn alive not dead,'' she said. ''Yeah I regret it! And when I poisoned her I didn't even think of the consequences what would happen to her. I didn't even think of if she will be hurt or even dead. I just did out of jealousy,'' I told her. ''Yeah I know. And honestly you deserve him better. I mean like you are a chef and she's a damn maid!'' exclaimed Eleanor.

''I think her future is bright. God is trying to show us something,'' I said. ''I doubt it,'' said Eleanor, ''but tell me what is the period of time for the crime here in prison,'' said Eleanor. ''For about 5 years,'' I told her. ''Wait what???'' asked Eleanor. ''Yeah,'' I said. ''You are now pulling my leg,'' said Eleanor. ''No. I'm serious. And why would I do that? It's not like I enjoy being here,'' I said. ''Yeah it must be hard,'' said Eleanor. ''You have no idea. Just a few hours here and it already feels like hell! I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to survive 5 years in here,'' I said. ''Who is spending 5 years? Girl why do you think am here??? To just give you a nice visit?'' asked Eleanor. I looked at her feeling confused. ''Well umm,'' I said this softly, ''are you going to help me?'' I asked her. ''Do you even have to ask? Girl yes! Of course! I already even got my lawyer,'' said Eleanor. ''Really??? Wow! Really thank you so much!'' I exclaimed. ''Please don't even mention it. You will be out of here sooner than you think,'' said Eleanor. ''Really thanks! But please Eleanor I'm sorry if I'm rushing you but when will you get me out of here?'' I asked her, ''and can you please be fast about it I can't survive here so Eleanor please,'' I said.

''Of course we have to be very fast about it! No time to waste! That's how bail works and the latest we can do is within 72 hours which is three days but I discussed everything with my lawyer and he said first thing tomorrow morning we will bail you out,'' said Eleanor. ''Really??? Wow thank you so much Eleanor! God I'm so lucky!'' I exclaimed. ''Yes. I wish we could do this today but it's already late now and I only got the lawyer a few hours ago. But don't worry this will be your first and last night in prison,'' said Eleanor. ''Thank you I can't stop thanking you, you don't know how grateful I am,'' I said, ''but we have one problem,'' I said. ''Which is?'' asked Eleanor. ''As you know bail is expensive and I don't think I have that money,'' I said. Eleanor smacked her head. ''Girl do you still not understand? I thought you get it now. I'm doing everything for you even paying for your bail there's nothing to worry about,'' said Eleanor.