Ch.1 prologue

(The character dose not belong to me but to the creator of the mha)

MC pov :
Where am I? But isn't this the anime cliche where you get isekaied? Ok let's do a checklist.
1. Hit by truck-kun when saving someone
2. Found my self in strange void

??: hello young one
3. Hearing a powerful voice. Yup this is dream come true!!! Yahoo!!! Hahahahaha....!!!!

??: you know I'm standing here and listening.

Mc: sorry sorry I just didn't think this is real. It happening to me hahaha it strange that I'm glad that I died so I'm laughing at me self.

??: err ok😅 you can call me Rob like everyone before you.

Mc: ok Rob so is this reincarnation or transportation to another world?

Rob: you going to MHA and you get 3 wishes. But not the canon story but a fanfic. If you want to know why it's because it would be to boring. But most of the even will be the same.

Mc: ok what's different?

Rob: you will be born as Izuku yagi who is son of all might(AM) and green psychic(GP) who is Inko and no need to explain about you life you read izuku yagi story before but this is a bit worse because you sister and old friend hate you. This Izuku is the worst out of all of them. He destroyed his world and turn it to living hell to get revenge on the world and I want to change it.

Mc: ok Seem horrible but wait if I get wishes will it not change?

Rob: no you memory will comeback when you are 5 and the wishes will take effect when you are 10. It like a test if you're truly worthy.

Mc looks down and think about his own past the abuse, neglect, loneliness and the pain just because he want to be himself not someone they want me to be and because am not perfect.
"Tears"

Rob: your past I saw it all and that's why I chose you. You know what he been through you know the pain and loneliness and you pull through so I believe you can do again and you even saved the person you hate most. 🙂 you will get 3 wishes now you chose.

"Our Mc wipe tears and look at Rob with determination is his eyes"

Mc: I will do it.

Rob: now you wishes only 3 wishes.

Mc: my first wish it to have power of chronomancer and that of a dragon. I'm a fan of that game and my outfit will change depending on what classes I use and the abilities will both be the same and not because this is not a game but a real life and not that I will use all of them  but they might have more abilities that's is unique to them.

My second wish is instant mastery so I can master all abilities in an instant and I can use the ability I gain in every way possible and the best way and combination.

My 3rd wish is I get a system with instant dungeon and leveling system and I can decline quest and they only appear in the dungeon and I can chose quest in real world when they appear and a shop where I can buy item from anime and game and I can use real money and money I get from instant dungeon.

Rob: very well about the currency you can exchange dungeon currency or gold to real money for 100 gold = 1 yen easy to understand right.

Mc: yes.

Rob : now time to go

Mc. POV
I blackout and memory flooding into my head and I open my eyes and I can feel pain all over my body and tears running down my face and I feel very hungry. Seem like I have been eating left over for a year and my parents have forgotten that I existed and my former sister and my friends beating me every day to make me give up on my dream and today my story begins