ch.7 1 years time skip, teir 2 and her

1 years have pass and we can see Sakuya fighting a lvl 98 dragon and about to finish it off.

HORIZONTAL SQUARE
SHARP NAIL
finish with
VORPAL STRIKE

With that the boss is down.
[LEVEL UP]
[LEVEL CAP REACH READY TO EVOLVE]
[NOTE: IT WILL HURT]

Sakuya pow

Finally I max out my Lvl and nothing much happens in this year. I only train and focus on mastering my skills and gain fighting experience form the dungeon also try my luck on gacha but most item I get was mundane or just potion or boosters. But I did get White Zangetsu with black guard

And I can't use it because I need to be in tier 3 to use it, well it will have the power of the true Zangetsu so maybe that why

And I can't use it because I need to be in tier 3 to use it, well it will have the power of the true Zangetsu so maybe that why. I also got Jack the reaper knife from Type-Moon and it has the skills and abilities of Jack the reaper in it, but it not my style so I'm keeping it in my inventory.

I do go out to the city sometime like once or twice a week. Few things has changed like AM and GP rank has changed AM is now the no.5 and GP is no.8 hero. Their rank has declined because truth about their neglect and abuse got out definitely Nezu only him can do it and the hero association meddling in and hide the truth (blackmail). The fools reputation has drop drastically the only reason they still in the top 10 because of their strength. Many was disappointed at the so called symbol of peace with this many things will change from the canon.

I had gained many new abilities but I won't go into details because am lazy sorry reader.

(Do not break the forth wall!!! please also sorry I will not go into details on Sakuya stats and he will most likely only use inventory and the dungeon. I'm sorry writing a system was harder then I thought)

Well ignore that I'm now in my bed room and about to begin the evolution
: Well let's begin
[begin evolution?]
:yes
And it hurt like hell it and it feels like my cell is breaking apart and rebuilding it self even with with my strong pain tolerance I still felt it.

5min later

After the pain subsided I felt a bit strong and my senses has become stronger and more sensitive to others intent not mind read but feelings according to the system and my stat has decreased but my stat will increase faster and in higher amounts.

After checking my stat and skill I went to the kitchen and brought ingredients from the shop
And cook a easy meal.

Finishing the food I went into the dungeon to test out something.

:ok transform!
I got covered by ball of light and when the ball brakes apart I could see that I'm covered by an draconic armor with energy wing

:ok transform!I got covered by ball of light and when the ball brakes apart I could see that I'm covered by an draconic armor with energy wing