Ch.13 first day

Today is the day Sakuya and Himiko will go to ua and thanks to Nezu Eri is now in elementary school.

Sakuya: ready to go Himiko?

Himiko : yes.

Sakuya then hold Himikos hand and teleported to ua front gate. They proceed to go inside and trying to find 1a and it took them 20 minutes to find it.

Sakuya : this building is a f*cking maze.

Himiko : well at least we now know where our classroom is.

??: TAKE YOU FEET OF THE TABLE THIS INSTANT!!! IT IS DISRESPECTFUL TOWARD OUR UPPERCLASSMAN WHO USE IT BEFORE US AND THE WHO MADE THEM DON'T YOU THINK?

Katsuki : no and which school were you from!!!

Ida : I'm from somei academy.

Katsuki : a damn elite you will be worth to crush!!

Ida : crush!!! Are you sure you are here to be a hero?

Meanwhile Sakuya and Himiko stood behind the door listening to the conversation.

Sakuya : I think i have a headache.

Himiko just nodded then we see a giant caterpillar then we entered the classroom and immediately sat down on available seat and we're quiet.

??: you the white hair boy who saved me!

Sakuya : Uraraka hi good to se you but teacher is here.

Uraraka: but I don't se-

??: he's right.

The classroom quiet down and everyone goes to their seat.

??: it took you 8 second to quiet down and only two notice me, you would have died if I was a villain.

Everyone thought who this teacher was and only Izuku, Himiko and Izumi group know about him.

Aizawa: my name is Aizawa Shota I look forward to teach you.

He said that with a voice that was 180 from the word his said. He then took out sport uniform

Aizawa: put this on and meet me at the field.

Izuku and Himiko walk directly to Aizawa and took the uniform without asking any questions.

Aizawa: hmm no wasting time I like that, what is the rest of you waiting for follow them.

And everyone then took one uniform each and went to the changing room and then they were changing.

??: wow you are ripped what is you training schedule I have been training for a long time but my body is not ripped like yours.

Sakuya : my training schedule is hard to explain but take this it will help you out" give saitama training schedule" by the way my name is Kurogane Sakuya what yours?

?? : thank you!! my name is Kirishima Eijiro nice to meet you!

Sakuya: nice to meet you Krishima.

?? Look there a hole here we can see into the girl changing room.

Sakuya heard it and look toward the one who said it and he got few tic mark when he heard it.

Mineta i always hated him and he dare trying to peek on Himiko and the other unforgivable!!! Sakuya thought.

Mineta: ponytails girl nice and the blond girl seem to have a nic-

Sakuya then grab Mineta head and made him look into into his eye and Sakuya eyes were glowing and hade draconic feature he also hade dark aura around him.