Ch.12 identity revel

Sakuya was walking to the principal office and imagined how they will react and had an ominous aura around him. This made everyone avoid him.

He finally made it to the principal office and open the door and there stood the teacher and all might, green psychic and grand Torino.

Nezu : well young Kurogane we have few questions for you.

Sakuya : okay ask "trying to hold in his laugher"

Everyone noticed that he was trying hard not to laugh.

Nezu "Cough" we want to know how you can have this many abilities?

Sakuya: you suspect that I'm working for afo aren't you?

This shock everyone that I know about afo.

All might : how to you know that name.

Sakuya : well it the name of the villain that kick your butt and played and brainwash my cousin and made him his successor.

This made everyone silence and all might then walk up to me. He looked angry at me because of what I said with a hand handcuff.

All might : you will tell us about it or you will be arrested.

He was about to put handcuff on Sakuya. He then took both of arms and broke it and kick him in the balls that made fly up to the ceiling and got stuck. Everyone got in their guard but Sakuya just began laughing.

Sakuya: hahahaha you really doesn't realize it me.

Aizawa: "quirk activated" : what are you talking about!!!

Sakuya : uncle it Izuku but I changed my name and my hair and eye changed when I awoke my quirk.

Everyone was in shock and the once that cared about him began to cry.

Midnight: is it true , is it really you?

Sakuya : yes is it me I change a bit bit I really me. If you don't believe me then uncle Shota remember in under a bridge with a ca-

Aizawa the leap at him and shut his mouth

Aizawa: ok ok we believe you don't say anything.

Sakuya then gave him an evil grin and when he was about to continue he was hugged by midnight crying.

Midnight : you know how worried we was!!! Where have you been all this time!!!

Sakuya : I have been living in the forest and if you ask why you couldn't find me it because I have a barrier around the area I live in and it made everyone not registered subconsciously avoid it.

Nezu : glad that you are ok but back to the question what is you quirk?

Sakuya: I have 2 quirk one is Chronomancer and it give me complete control over time and I can time travel.

Everyone thought was ' it a broken ability and I don't even want to know about the second one'

Sakuya : and my second quirk is drgoniod which give me the power of a dragon ut it, but it has evolve into dragon god and can no longer be considered a quirk but a race.

Present mic: wait so you no longer a human but a dragon!!!

Sakuya: yes and it give me control over conceptual domain like , time space , reality , dimension, infinity and void.

Nezu spit his tea and the ua staff was crying due to the absurdity of Sakuyas power. All might who Inko finally got him down was looking at Sakuya with horror.

Sakuya : I have to go my girlfriend is waiting and before I go afo is till alive and hade taken Shimura Tenko , but he goes with Shikaraki Tomura now and is Shimura Nana grandma and your nice Inko.

Everyone was shock and grand Torino was distort and all might and Inko was speechless. They were more shock about Tenko then the fact afo is still alive

Grand Torino : you are lying right

Grand Torino was now on his knee.

Sakuya: sorry grandpa it's true, uncle Shota he is responsible for Oboros corpse disappearing.

Grand Torino clench his fist in anger and swore revenge on afo. Aizawa and PM was sad and angry and swore to search every corner to find afo and take their friend corpse back.

Midnight: you have a girlfriend?

Sakuya : yes I also have a daughter, think about it uncle Nezu can you help me get her into kindergarten because I'm doesn't have a identity card and paper.

Nezu : don't worry I will get the paper and give you a new identity and get her into nearby kindergarten. But how did you manage to get into the entrance exam without an identity?

Sakuya: a bit of hypnotism and mind control hahahaha.

Everyone sweat drop.

Nezu : ok you can go and you pass the test with 212 villain point and 79 rescue point so see you at school.

Sakuya : ok bye "teleport himself to Himiko"

Sakuya appeared beside Himiko and scared her.

Himiko : Sakuya don't scare me like that and what took you so long!!

Sakuya : well uncle Nezu wanted to ask me about my power and the fool tried arrest me so I wipe the ceiling with him hahahaha.

Himiko"laugh" : did he really try , he is really a idiot. More importantly so you uncle and aunt knows about you.

Sakuya :yes it ok they really cared about me.

Himiko : if you're ok then I am to .

Sakuya : leave that for now let go home and celebrate passing the exam I got my result from uncle Nezu and I already know that you pass so lets celebrate!!!

Himiko giggle and took Sakuyas hand and they teleport home.

YAGI HOUSEHOLD

Izumi pov

I heard of mom and dad that deku is back and very powerful this made me angry. Let's see how powerful he is when I and the other crush him. She then called Bakugo and Todoroki twins with video call.

Izumi: kacchan, Kat , Sho , Shoko you heard deku is back.

Katsuki: what that loser is back!!!

Shoto : where is he? We will find him and get back at him for all the trouble we got!!!

Katsumi: yea I was force to spend time with bunch of freak and wasn't able to train!!!

Shoko : because of him we nearly failed the practical exam!!!! We will find him and make him pay!!!

3rd pov

Izumi and her goon were planning to take their anger on Sakuya. But she didn't put in account that Sakuya easily defeated her father and they are dancing on Sakuyas palm.