Ch.9 TIMESKIP - darkness within

1 and half year had passed since Sakuya encounter with Overhaul and he has reach lvl 100 but can't evolve for some reason.

Eri : papa!

While he was trying to figure out the problem he see Eri running toward him and he lifts her up and gave her a hug. She giggled and show him the drawing she made.

Sakuya pov

Eri : look look papa "show the drawing"

: you gotten better Eri "pat Eri head"

I see me in my battle armor holding Eri right  hand and Himiko holding the left.

It has been one and half years since I met her and she calls me papa and see me as one. How well it began when I arrive home after burning Overhaul.

FLASHBACK!!

3rd pov

Sakuya at home and saw Himiko comfort Eri while Eri kept repeating 'I'm sorry it's my fault'

He walk in and greet them
Sakuya : don't worry I took care of him.

Both Himiko and Eri turn to me and saw me leaning on the wall with arms crossed and smirking at them.

Himiko just let out a breath cause she knew that He will be fine.

Sakuya walk to Eri and kneeling in front of her and pat her head.

Sakura : don't worry that bad man will never be able to hurt you anymore.

Sakuya then smile at her. Eri she began to cry and he couldn't tell if she cried because she is safe or that He safe. Sakuya did the only thing he could think of and hug her let her cry out and let the tear flush out the nightmare she went trough.

It took 5 minutes for her to stop crying.

Sakuya : seems like you have calmed down a bit, my name is Kurogane Sakuya and she is-
Himiko: Toga Himiko nice to meet you"smile"

Eri: I-I'm Eri

Sakuya: hi Eri, I want to ask if you want to stay with us?

Eri : b-but why I'm just a curse" crying "

Sakuya thought I saw this in the anime but it's worse in real life, good thing that I make him suffer.

Sakuya : don't believe what that man said about you, you have a wonderful gift, if you don't believe me then I will show you, because I also do it.

Eri widen her eyes.

Sakuya then stop time and ran out to get a dead flower and came back. because he know that her quirk only work with living being.

Sakuya: Eri look at the flower it dead.

Eri look at it with sad expression

Sakuya : I will show you what our power can do
He then rewound time and slowly the flower began to regain its life and beautifully bloom again. When Eri saw this her eye began to sparkle, Sakuya then gave her the flower.
She look at it and ask.

Eri : can I really do the same?

Sakuya : yes you can you only need training in fact many quirk needs training in order to use or control it like yours, so we will help you train in order to control you quirk.

Eri nodded: um papa

Sakuya immediately froze and ask.

Sakuya : did you called me papa.

Eri looks down with sad expression: can't I ?

Sakuyas brain is working on overdrive and he answered
Sakuya : yes Eri you can" smile"