Ch.5 tormentor birthday

Izumi and her gang had just buried Izuku in the forest. Right now they are walking home to Izumi to celebrate her birthday.

Izumi thoughts: now deku is gone and no one will see and in my way also yesterday I found out that my father is All might and my mother is greeen psychic and chose me to succeed him and gave me One for all hahaha father can give you a quirk.

FLESHBACK YESTERDAY

Izumi pov

I was walking home after giving deku a lesson. That waste of space never learn that he is beneath me.
as I open door to my house and on the dining table sat my parents with serious expressions. Wonder why it can be about deku they ignore him on purpose.

Toshinori : Izumi I and your mother must tell you something important. The truth is "buff up" I am All might !!!

Inko : and I am green psychic.

: Wait you are the no.1 and 3 hero wow this is dream come true. Buy why reveal it now?

AM: because I want you to be my successor and inherit my quirk.

: wait wait what do you mean by inherit your quirk?

AM:  the truth is that my quirk name is One for all and I chose you as the ninth user of one for all.

GP: we think that you are the perfect candidate for it and with this you will be the next symbol of peace.

: but what about de- Izuku he doesn't have so isn't better if he gets it "fake smile"

AM: he doesn't worth our time and he dose not have the heart of a hero and has zero potential, it better to give it to our pride and joy. So will you take it?

This made Izumi jump I joy. ha deku even AM think that you are worthless this is the best day ever Izumi thought.

: yes I will take it I will be you successor and be the best hero ever.
'and everyone will be beneath me' went unsaid

AM : good now we must train and make you body stronger to be able to handle ofa. My first plan was to clean dagobah beach but someone clean it up so we will go to my agency and use the gym there.

: we will go to might tower I can't wait!!

GP : you seem excited we will go there after you birthday.
END FLASHBACK

Izumi pov

The training begin tomorrow and today my uncle and aunt will for first time come to my birthday. But they always sent presents to deku and I don't why they care about that trash.

I and my friend arrive at my house and we see my parents are preparing for my birthday and to welcome my aunt and uncle.

10 minutes later

A knocking sound was heard.

Inko: coming

Walk And open the and there stood Todoroki Rei and Eji Endeavor no.2 and Frost no.4 hero and shoto and Shoko parents and Bakugo Misuki and Masaru parents of Katsumi and katsuki.
And my aunt Midnight or Kayama Nemuri and my uncles Aizawa Shota, Present mic and Nezu also my grandma recovery girl (RG) and grandpa grand Torino even detective tsukauchi came.

:Happy birthday Izumi !!
Aizawa : wait where is Izuku?
The other : ya it his birthday too but why isn't he he?

Izumi's group began to sweat 
Izumi: err he is in his room and told us that he don't want to be bothered

tsukauchi: Izumi why are you lying?"ask with suspicion"

Katsuki: She isn't lying he really told us not to bother him.