Ch . 3 Death

Izuku pov:

My memories just came back and all his wounds suddenly heal, he think it's because he got his memories bank and ROB heal him.

Izuku though: now what I can do is train and prepare my self for the instant dungeon and in 5 years one can do many things. Ok let's make a list :

Fist normal exercise one year because this body is weak and make it hard along the way.

Sec find some odd job so I can earn money for food and clothes.
3rd clean up dagobah beach no time limit at lest before ua entrance exam.
OK LETS DO IT "fist up high and fire in his eyes"

TIMESKIP NO JUTSU
Izuku pov

today is my 10th birthday and I will get my powers soon and these 5 year wasn't easy my parents has forgotten that I exist or rather that don't want me to exist because having a quirkless child will ruin their reputation. But my uncle send me presents every year but I never got them because my sorry excuse of a parent give them to Izumi.

I need to fend of bullies everyday and because of my training and mortal art knowledge from my former life, I can take most of them down. But Izumi and her gang I a different if one or two at the same time I have no problem but more I stand no chance because I only know basic mortal arts and they have vary strong quirk and I'm not Batman, Robin or Green arrow I'm not smart or have gone trough hellish training.

So when they are together I run or hide which work sometimes but mostly not and I won't go down without a fight and when they get home with wounds they say that they got carried away with training. My parents doesn't care if they see me wounded or hurt they will pretend that I don't exist and when my uncle and aunty ask about be they will say that am fine and they being no.1 and no. 3 hero make them more believable because toshinori was quirkless like me so they believe that he won't hurt or neglect me.

Right now I'm in my class room waiting for the teacher to come in.
And the teacher opened the door to our classroom.
Teacher: quiet everyone " the classroom went silent" ok to day you going to write you future plans... who am I kidding everyone will apply for hero course!!! "Trows the paper and every student except those fem show their quirk"

Katsuki: hey hey don't compare us 5 to those extras they are nothing but background characters we are better and stronger then everyone you d-listener can go back were you belong, beneath us "begin to laugh along with 5 idiots"

Teacher: you five going to apply for UA.

Random students: isn't that the hardest course to get in to and every year only 2% of those who apply get accepted into UA hero course.

Katsuki : that why you are all extra the other four have already gotten recommendations and a will take the entrance exam to show everyone that I am the best hahaha....

Teacher:" grin maliciously" yagi Izuku you also apply for us

Everyone look at him a began laughing:
Hahaha like a quirkless trash like you can pass hahaha stop dreaming it impossible hahaha

Katsuki: deku!!! "Blow up me desk" you are worse then these extra you quirkless freak you are noting but trash " Izuku put his guard up and katsuki about to attack"

Teacher : stop Katsuki we are till in class"grin" take it after homeroom

This fucker did it on purpose!

This is how Every teacher act towards me they ignore if I gets beaten and even sabotage my grades to fuel their ego.

AFTER SCHOOL IN THE ALLEY

The five fool: hey we're not finished "walk to me as they surrounded me" seem like you still doesn't know your place.

Izumi : just give up you trash deku realize I already all you can do is rot in the background while we are on the spotlight.

Shoto : just disappeared and die you freak

Shoko: not like UA will except you into the school anyway so just disappear freak like you have no place in the world

Katsumi : so just as we say and don't dare apply do.you.understand "say in threatening voice"

Katsuki then put his Hand on my shoulder

Katsuki: you will obey us right " evil smirk"

I smile and headbutt him in the head and he get a nose bleed I then said : sorry to give you guys reality check UA allow quirkless to apply for the exam and I will never give up on my dream.
I then glare at them and this piss them off

Izumi and her gang : seem like we need to show you your place again, everyone on him

Bakugo twin went directly at me and I kick katsuki in the b*ll and punch katsumi in the face breaking her nose Shoto send his ice at me but I easily dodge it and knee him in the face. Now it always here it began to change Izumi use her power to stop me mid air and send me flying to the walls after that shoko froze mine leg in ice katsuki who just recovered form my attack and send a large explosion towards me at the same time shoto send his ice and their attack collided hot air and cold air met each other cause a big explosion and I saw an ice spike fly toward me and pierce my heart and everything went black.

Izumi pov

I looked at deku after the explosion and saw a ice spike have pierce his chest my eye widened.

:Shit his is dead if people find out we will never be a hero

Katsumi : we won't get in trouble if no one finds out

Shoko : we just need to bury him in the forest near by and no one will find out
Katsuki: like no one cares about him anyway and know that he exist and a quirkless freak disappears will rather make people happy.

They proceeded to bury Izukus body inte wood and went home like nothing happened