~Back in time~

A/N - Ok this chapter is a bit random. It goes back in time to when Kadie and Sebastian got engaged, when a lot of interesting things happened. I know this is not what a lot of you wanted, but I have big chapters coming up. I did this mainly to keep my interest in this story, it worked and I'm back! Although I have exams in like two weeks, so not for long. But I enjoyed writing these two special chapters and I hope you enjoy reading them.

The date is April 8th, 2015

The date is April 8th, 2015. The sun is beaming in Germany surprisingly. Why on earth are we in Germany you may ask?

We're filming captain America: Civil war!

And we're not over here filming any old scene. We're filming the biggest scene in the film. Both sides come together to fight each other in an airport.

And the accommodation is one of the best parts. We're all bunched together in a tiny little form of a hotel. It's a more live in version of a hotel, with little rooms. There wasn't great accommodation near the airport.

But!

It means that everyone is bunched together, which results in a lot of fun. It goes.

"This is the most beautiful engagement ring ever" Anthony said, admiring the ring in his hands "how on earth did you know which one to pick? There must have been like a million options"

"It took a while. I had to deep dive into some of Kadies very old magazine interviews and her Pinterest, but they all described this ring"

"How are you going to ask her?" Chadwick smiled

"It is going to be perfect. I'm taking her to her favourite restaurant ever, we're going to sit in the best seats in the house. Then I'll bring her to this canopy by a lake we visited together last week. And then we'll get some champagne and instead of proposing a toast, I'll just propose"

"That sounds perfect" Chris beamed "but your going to mess it up, let me do it"

"I'm not going to mess it up"

"If she says no can I have the ring" Scarlett said

"She won't say no"

"If!"