GRAPHICS COMPETITION

♔Gяαρнιςѕ Cσмρєтιтισи♔

What is a graphic?

A graphic is a book cover, banner, trailer or piece of fan art which you have created for 'I Almost Killed My Crush's Mom'. It can be anything from something you designed on a computer, to something you have drawn (or made), to a trailer you've created on iMovie. This is your chance to get creative, in the chance to win prizes.

Your banners don't have to be focused on Lois and/or Jesse. They can be your favourite quotes from the book on a pretty background, or they can be a banner/collage of your favourite character. Whatever most inspires you!

<><><><><>

How do I create one?

BANNER:

If you are looking to create a book cover/banner, I suggest using these two sites:https://pixlr.com/

http://www.picmonkey.com/

Pic monkey is easy to use and can be really effective. If you find a picture you like on google images and want to put text on top of it, picmonkey is the one for you.

Pixlr is a little trickier to use, but allows you to 'Photoshop' two people together and create a better effect with your edits. (For example you could Photoshop Lucy Hale and Alex Pettyfer together as Lois and Jesse). You can find tutorials on how to make Wattpad covers/banners on YouTube if you're interested.

TRAILER:

If you're looking to create a trailer; most laptops come with some kind of editing software, or you can download a free one from online (you'll have to research those first though: make sure there's no viruses!). Failing that, iMovie is an app on the Apple Store. I can't remember how much it costs but it is pretty cheap, and it's well worth the money. Not only can you make a trailer for all of your favourite Wattpad books, but you can make music videos with your friends etc. so there is more than one use for it.

FAN ART:

Finally, if you're looking to create fan art then just draw your picture onto paper, and take a photo of it. You can paint, sketch, crayon or cartoon. Whatever you feel like!

<><><><><>

Where do I submit it?

If you aren't already aware of how to send the photo as a link: you'll need a site where you can post pictures. Tumblr is a good example (a lot of people have that), or http://imgur.com/. Right click your photo after you've posted it and select 'Copy image URL'. Then paste it into a DM :)

If you have a kik, then send your submission to the user Cherry_Cola_x

My Instagram is @laurenpricee_x if you'd like to submit there.

Failing that, my business email is Chapstick_Kiss@outlook.com

<><><><><>

What are the prizes?

This competition has nine chances for you to win a prize!

FIRST PLACE: The first place gets a follow, and the choice of ANY chapter of IAKMCM to be written in Jesse's perspective. This JESSE POV chapter will be added as a bonus chapter at the end of the book, and will be dedicated to them.

SECOND PLACE: Dedication and a follow from yours truly!

THIRD PLACE: A follow!

((First, Second and Third place will also get a shout out as the winners in the announcing chapter.))

FOURTH- EIGHTH PLACE: A shoutout in the chapter announcing the winners

RANDOM SELECTION: The ninth chance to win a prize is completely random. The usernames of everybody that has submitted will be entered into a hat, and I will select one at random (how professional your graphic is has no influence over the winner of this prize). This person will win a follow and shoutout!

<><><><><>

When does it have to be in for?

The graphics must be in for Friday 19th June. This gives you six weeks to submit, and will hopefully keep you all entertained during those weeks while I have my exams and my updates are slower. The 19th of June is my last exam. I will decide the winners of the competition over the weekend, and they will be announced on the following Friday!

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!

Quick Reminder: My finals have started. My next three updates will be every other Friday, soo.....

22nd of May: Chapter 26

5th of June: Chapter 27

19th of June: Chapter 28

And then everything returns to normal! Sorry about the delays :(