Chapter 1 ~ The Move

Allis P.O.V

“Nara” I said poking my best friend sitting beside me

“I don’t care how much you love Kellin whats his face . I don’t want to hear him . Turn down your music .” I continued after she turned her attention to me .

“ Its Quinn” she said dryly while pulling out her earphones.

“Alli , We’ve been in the car for more than 20 hours right ?” she asked sadly

“27 hours and 32 minuites!” My mom sang from the front of our mini van

We were moving for our small town in Ohio to Phoenix Arizona . We; Me , My mom , My dad and my best friend Narnia . Narnia , or Nara’s parents died in a car accident three years ago and ever since shes been living with us . We were best friends since we were born, our parents were best friends.

“Im gunna miss Ohio” Nara whispered .

Nara and I where both sixteen and had blue eyes, but that’s basically all we had in common . No one understand why were best friends . Im 5’5 , Shes 5’9 with long curly red hair passing her elbow, and when I say her hair’s red I mean RED . Like the little mermaids , she dyed it for the first time two years ago and has kept it the same ever since . My hairs not nearly as exciting as hers , I have stick straight blonde hair up to my belly button.

“I just don’t like the fact we’re starting a new school a week into second semester .” I said loudly so my parents could hear .

“agreed !” Nara said even louder and we started laughing

We all fell silent as we drove past a huge sign that said

“ WELCOME TO PHOENIX”

“I cant believe this is actually happening !” I beamed

Noticing Nara wasn’t nearly as excited I tried lifting her spirits

“You know,” I started “Were not too far from Los Angeles , Maybe one day you’ll see Kellin Quinn” I smirked at her

“36 days” She smiled back

“what ?” I jerked an eyebrow at her

“The concert is in 36 days. I am seeing him in 36 days” She yelled throwing her hands up causing her to punch the ceiling of the car.

Nara layed her head down on my lap and the next thing I know , it was pitch dark , we both fell asleep.

“Wake up girls ! Were here!” My mom yelled for us to wake up

Rubbing our eyes we both turned to look out the window.

The first thing we noticed was the huge beige house. It was beautiful. I got out of the car, pulled out Nara, grabbed her hand and we both ran inside to choose our rooms.

As soon as we entered the house, we noticed the hallway had a very tall ceiling with a chandelier hanging at the top.

"Wow" I sighed. "I can't believe we're gonna live here".

"Its beautiful" Nara said. And we both ran upstairs.

"I call this one !" I yelled out as I walked into a big room with a 30 cm platform for the bed.

"I call this one !" I heard Nara yell.

"Girls ! Come outside and help us unpack !" my mom said from the doorway.

Nara and I both went outside and opened the trunk of our car.

"Hey Alli, look over there" Nara whispered point to a garage of the house next to ours.

As I looked over, I saw a guy with messy blonde hair standing there looking at us. He was taking his shirt off and I saw his defined abs and sexy v line. When he caught me staring, he smiled and ran his fingers through his hair, making him look so much more sexier.

"Oh my god, he saw me looking at him" I said to Nara.

"Wave or say something !" She told me.

"What ?! I can't. Its too scary" I replied.

"Just do it. Trust me" she said.

"Okay" I answered and waved to him.

I think he took it as a 'come here' kind of wave and starting walking towards us.

A/N : Heyy Its Nell , Me and Paulina are having fun writing this , but please comment and vote so that we continue writing :*

p.s The picture of "sexy boy" won't show up, so if you want to see what he looks like, click the link: http://theegirlneextdoor.tumblr.com/image/39630297952 You'll learn more about him next chapter :)

XOXO