𝟣𝟧 | 𝒱𝒾𝓁 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑒𝓃𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓉

ℓσνєℓу ιиѕριяαтισи

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔰: 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱 - 𝔈𝔡 𝔖𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔫 | ℑ 𝔖𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔶 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔢, ℨ𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N sighed as she stared out at the surface of the lake, the waves rippling as the crisp autumn breeze danced across the surface. She had lost track of how long she had been out there, her legs dangling over the edge of the dock, a cup of coffee/tea sitting in her hands. It felt as though she had been out there for the better part of the day, watching as deer came to drink at the edge of the lake, as a pack of coyotes ran on the shore across from her, and as ravens flew through the leaves of ruby and gold. 

She glanced away from the icy water and pulled at the scarf wrapped tightly around her neck. It was one of those scarves that was soft but also had a strange scratchiness to the fibres. Not entirely pleasant, but it was soft enough to wear when you needed something warm. Sitting next to her on the dock was an empty notebook, a pen lying on the pages, keeping them from fluttering in the wind. She sighed and took another sip of her drink, turning back to the water. 

She had been struggling with writing new music. And the world was waiting for her to come up with a new album. This was the place that was supposed to give her inspiration like no other place. Her cabin. A place in the mountains, far away from the everyday life that she led. Away from the life of Magicam, paparazzi, expectations, and stress. It was supposed to be the place that allowed her to return to the things she loved the most. The smell of the autumn breeze and the pumpkins that she grew. The smell and sound of the water as it lapped at the shores. The howl of coyotes and wolves, the sound of leaves crackling beneath your feet, the sound of the crickets as they sang a lullaby. Her love of the simple life that she had given up when she was discovered.The life that she desperately wished to return to. 

Sighing for what felt like the hundredth time, she rose to her feet, picked up her notebook, and headed back to the cabin. She listened to the thump of her shoes on the dock as she walked, wondering if her feet would automatically find a beat. Sadly, no such magic occurred. 

"Ugh," she huffed as she pushed open the door to her cabin. 

As if they could sense her distress, Y/N's two large dogs rushed over, nearly tackling her to the ground. She smiled at her pups and bent down, allowing them to lick her face, excited to see her. 

"Did you sleep good," she asked, laughing as one, a large Bernese Mountain Dog named Astra nearly pushed her onto the ground. Astra licked Y/N's nose, causing her to laugh again. "I'll take that as a yes." She rubbed Roxie behind the ears and got to her feet, scratching her other dog, a large golden husky named Atlas, before heading to the kitchen. She needed some food. Maybe that would get some inspiration pumping. 

On her way to the kitchen, she heard the sound of water running and smiled when she remembered the guest that had opted to come with her this time. He had wanted to see what her cabin was like and what it was like living out of the spotlight. Y/N had made him tuck his phone away with hers into their trunks as soon as they arrived, meaning that he wouldn't be checking up on his social ratings for the next few weeks. 

"Hey," Y/N said with a smile, tossing her notebook onto the island. 

Vil turned away from the window and smiled when he saw Y/N walk into the room, followed by her two dogs. Vil wasn't overly comfortable with the big dogs when he had first met them, but after spending a week with them at the cabin, he had become comfortable with them, enough to go walk them with Y/N, even when they weren't on their leashes. Her little toy poodle on the other hand, who was called Aja, he adored. Aja had quickly grown attached to Vil and was currently hopping at the model's feet, begging for some attention.