𝟤𝟧 | 𝒩𝑒𝒾𝑔𝑒 ℒ𝑒ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑒

¢αи∂у αρρℓєѕ

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - 𝔗𝔞𝔶𝔩𝔬𝔯 𝔖𝔴𝔦𝔣𝔱

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Do you know how in love with you I am?

Neige stared at Y/N as she entered the room, a tray of apples balanced on one hand, the other carrying a large bag of caramels. He didn't even know that they made them that big, and yet, there it was, held tight against her hip as she approached him, an excited grin on her face and a familiar twinkle in her eye.

How can I tell you how much I love you?

"Neige," Y/N exclaimed, dropping the caramels on the large kitchen table between them. She carefully set the tray down next to them and grinned at the boy in front of her. "I found everything!"

"Where did you get all this," Neige asked, picking up the bag of caramels with a frown.

Y/N smirked. "You would be surprised what Sam has in his shop."

Neige giggled. He remembered Y/N telling him about Sam the shopkeeper. Apparently, he had everything that anyone would ever need. He had never met the legendary man, but he was willing to take Y/N's word for it if it meant that he didn't have to step onto Night Raven College grounds. Who knew what the other students might do if they found out that he was from Royal Swords Academy? He shuddered at the thought. 

I would love to tell you, but words don't seem to be enough.

"Okay," Y/N exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "You ready?"

"What are we doing again," Neige asked as he picked up one of the aprons that Y/N had laid out beforehand. He stared at the design. F/c birds fluttered about the apron, carrying little twigs and leaves, and the words 'Early bird gets the worm' were embroidered on the front in an elegant stitch. 

"We're making candy apples," Y/N said, rolling her eyes. She had told Neige at least ten times that she had always wanted to try making candy apples, and yet, he always seemed to forget. She picked up one of the apples and rubbed her thumb over the unblemished ruby surface. Cool and crisp to the touch. She fought the urge to bite right into it, forgoing the caramel. 

I love you. I love you. I love you.

"Vil would never let me make these," Y/N pouted, setting the apple down again and pulling out her phone. 

Neige giggled. "That sounds like Vil-Sama." He picked up an apple and smiled at his faint reflection in the skin. These were truly the most beautiful apples that he had ever seen. 

"Where did you get these," Neige asked. 

"Epel got them for me," Y/N answered with a small smile. "His grandmother sent them out with a shipment of their apple juice."

But would you love me the same as I love you?

"Neige~ You're zoning out again," Y/N pouted. She was leaning on the table in front of him, her arms folded beneath her chin as if forming a pillow. A single strand of her hair was dangling between her eyes and Neige fought every instinct to tuck it behind her ear. 

Instead, Neige flushed a bright red that put the apples to shame and scratched the back of his neck. "Sorry."

Y/N smiled and pushed herself away from the table, heading over to one of the cupboards. She knelt and pulled open the doors, pulling out a large saucepan and handing it to Neige, who was silently waiting for instruction. "What were you thinking about?"