16 | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

♡ ♡ ♡

nora grey swirled her eco-friendly straw in her vanilla frappe with double whipped cream and caramel topping. it wasn't an occasion but a therapy to her.

sunlight spluttered in through the shutters, smell of coffee and fresh donuts filled the air, usa's top 40 blasted through speaker, people came hustling in the queue for their orders as nora gulped the warm beverage down her throat, definitely better than therapy.

five feet apart sat vee sky chomping on cinnamon roll. her eyes mentally trying to read nora's mind which looked zoned out. her own brain was fucked up since she had been back. she knew for a fact that her own very best friend has been talking to a teen wolf star. teen wolf. and she was clueless. talk about wattpad stories. this shit was real and it was actually happening.

it was day seven of nora being in a sane state again. she hadn't touched liquor the whole time, showered everyday, ate healthy, read, took eight hours sleep, thanks to xanax and her shrink.

but deep down she wasn't okay. everything disgusted her. herself above all. she even tried writing 'stupid' with her mac ruby on her bathroom mirror, had to to do something with therapy but didn't help. why was she so naïve.

she had stopped doing sketching. her taylor swift sketches, paintings had been untouched. she didn't want to be weak or lose her self. but nothing interested. there were several messages from dylan whom she ignored easily. she knew what she had done. she didn't deserve a friend that good.

there were tons of messages and miscalls but none voicemails. she knew she had seen them. but she guessed they were unsent by dylan himself. she was confused. she missed him. the contact. the bond. she knew for a fact that she didn't have feelings for dylan as a friend only. she was afraid to have more or to admit that she felt more for a guy whom she doesn't know or worse hadn't seen yet.
but she didn't feel worthy enough to even give a thought about that. she had been fooled by a monster and now when she though that she actually liked a decent guy. she didn't know herself anymore. her feelings. she was indeed in simple words a mess.

while her best friend, vee was having a very hard time digesting all the facts which swarmed in her head. dylan o fucking brien was nora ella grey's friend. who were they? dingy med students with a life falling apart. oh god. she can't hyperventilate in front of nora. she didn't know what to do. she couldn't decide between telling nora or hiding it from her. considering the amount of hurt and emotional baggage nora was carrying, a secret coming exploding like a bomb will ruin her. a lie this big.