29 | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

29 | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵1

𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵1

♡ ♡ ♡

nora ella grey was freaking out. well freaking out was indeed a very small word. anxiety was like a bile in her throat. today she was born. the day she had been cursing for the past 22 years. and now according to vee, her best friend, she was winning her life.

her small clutch held vip tickets and a meeting room pass to the arena where her queen would be playing. her other hand held a big manila folder keeping her art pieces and sketches of taylor swift.

her life was about to change, she knew for a fact that she won't be the same. after seeing taylor swift in flesh. by her own eye sockets. how can one can be and the fact that she is gonna meet taylor swift. she held the wall in-front of her, thinking she might pass out.

and all thanks to dylan. dylan. dyldo. the guy she knew for a fact without missing a heart beat that he meant so much to her. that she had no words. the guy who was making her dreams possible. she started freaking out again. what if he didn't like her? or maybe he's too bad looking, and she won't be attracted to him? or maybe he's just a pedo? or-

'start moving, we don't have all day like you!', a girl about sixteen huffed at her as nora realised she had been zoned out in the bus. vee was busy smooching scott at the back seat and nora didn't mind that. she had to gather up her thoughts and replay the imaginary events in her head. but that requires imagination of a face which she didn't have.

she stoop up, knowing she had reached her destination, she caught a glimpse of her on the glass of a running bus. she looked pretty or that's what vee had told her.

she finally had settled for a simple red t shirt which said red (taylor's version) with taylor swift on it with toothpick jeans. all the costumes went for nothing. she related to the color. to the album. to it's song. especially twenty two today. a song which she had been waiting to sing since she became a swiftie.

she took a deep breathe and exhaled. vee and scott caught up with her, in her you belong with me costume of a band player, vee wasn't nervous but since the midnight celebration she had hardly chatted with nora. something. almost like she was hiding from nora. but nora didn't have much time to ask her about that. her anxiety was eating her already.

-

entrance and security checks had been easier, she saw taylor nation crew in their black tees, they were easy to spot. she had read so much about the tours and how to he noticed by them or taylor for meet and greet. and now that she had the vip room pass to meet taylor swift. it almost felt she cheated. or maybe she just earned it right. this was her day after all.