30 | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

30 | 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵2

𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵2

♡ ♡ ♡

'hey nor.'

honey brown eyes stared back filled with warmth which was read as foreign to nora. dark brown hair shrivelled, plain black t shirt hugged the physique of the man stood was in front of her was referred as stiles? thomas? jake from all too well? what the fuck was this. she felt dizzy.

concert had been blurred from the surrounding, the show was coming to an end anyways. she barely heard the people yelling, screaming, dancing. it had all numbed around her.

'nora i can explain-' vee stepped but she stopped, tongue tied. because nora wasn't really looking at her or acknowledging her. she was in shock.

dylan o brien. dylan. dyldo, were the same oerson. she had been talking to the teen wolf star who knew it all along. all this time, he hid this from her. the fact that he knew tyler posey. fuck he knew taylor swift.

'dyldo?'

it came out as a whisper as she barely prayed for the celebrity in front of her to deny. but she knew, he won't, from the way he smiled, he was dyldo indeed. and surprisingly vee didn't look surprised. in fact she looked a bit terrified while witnessing her favourite celebrity and then nora realised, vee knew. they all knew.

all that time. all those insight watching interviews. slips of tongues, hell he even left hints. but he never told her. oh and a liar too. asshole too. atleast not pedo. but this was dylan o fucking brien. how on earth- as dylan o brien confirmed to her thoughts,

'indeed one and only dyldo.'

♡ ♡ ♡

ever saw something which you have been dreaming for so long. been waiting, planning, imagining the same moment again and again. and let's clear one thing, it's his, dylan o brien's love life we are talking about.

nights and days had blurred of dylan's as he had imagined nora ella grey in every possible moment with the only selfie she had sent him months back.

but nothing could compare at the present moment as he adored the sight of very confused girl, she wore bit makeup, lipstick and liner he could figure out, her skin was glowing with beads of perspiration, her hair sticking were on her face yet her eyes shone so bright and she apparently wasn't able to breathe as she was holding it very sharply.