FORTY FIVE

"We arrived an hour ago"

"Alright....did you bring your friend?"

Jack smiles and leans on the wall.

"Yes. We'll be there first thing in the morning"

"Okay, goodnight son."

"Night mom"

He hangs up and sighs. Stepping out of the bathroom, he finds Dave busy eating in the living room.

"What are you eating?"

"Grapes"

He sits next to Dave and cuddles up to him. Dave wrapped his arm around him.

"Are you alright?" Dave asks, he could sense the tension around Jack.

"I'm nervous. What if my mom doesn't like you?"

Dave sets the box of grapes down and hugs Jack tightly.

"It's normal to feel like that. But whatever happens, I'll still be here for you. Good or bad. Alright baby?"

Jack nods and sighs softly.

"You are too good to me"

Dave shuts him up with a kiss which immediately deepens as Jack explores Dave's mouth with his tongue, tasting the lingering sweetness of the grapes.

Dave pulls away and smiles at him.

"You deserve to be treated in a good way"

"How about we get good and head to the bedroom"  Jack says and Dave shook his head

"I'm jetlagged but we can go to the sauna and have a relaxing moment"

"Sounds good to me"

"Let's go. It's 1am so we'll be alone" Dave whispers and Jack laughs softly.

"Why are you whispering?" He whispers back.

"I don't know...why are you whispering?" Dave whispers.

They both laugh. Jack pats Dave on the cheek and smiles.

"Thanks for cheering me up"

Dave flashes him a wide smile.

"Don't worry about it"

•°• ✾ •°•

"The best part of a blowjob is sucking on the balls"

John and Austin share an awkward look.

"What the hell are you watching?" Austin asks. John shrugs.

"An adult film"

Austin looked at him for a moment before laughing.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. The acting is pretty funny to me"

He joins John in bed and looks at the tv screen.

"The bottom is so tall" he says.

"Like me" John replies and Austin laughs even more.

"I never noticed"

"Well it doesn't matter. A guy can be muscular,  tall and be dominant in everyday life and still be a bottom. It's not all about being girly or feminine"

"I know. I just admire your confidence. You know some people put on a facade for other people, pretending to be something they're not"

"Exactly. It's better embracing yourself than wanting to fit it"

Austin smiles at him.

"What a wise man. Makes me want to clap those cheeks"

John blushes and chuckles.

"You sure do have a way with words"

•°• ✾ •°•

Dave moans softly as Jack massaged his shoulders. He closes his eyes and leans back on Jack's chest.

"That feels so good"

Jack shakes his head as his mind filled with ungodly thoughts.

"Don't say it like that" he says and Dave smirks.

"Oh Jack! YES!! HARD-"

Jack quickly covers his mouth. Face fully flushed in embarrassment.

"We're not in Reykjavik"

Dave licks the man's palm making him immediately pull it away.

"Okay I'm sorry. But you have to admit, it was funny"
Jack bites him on the shoulder and Dave cries out.

"That's funny"

Dave rolls his eyes.

"I'm way more funnier though" he says and stands up, he puts on a robe and turns to Jack.

"We should go sleep. It's almost sunrise"

Jack however had other plans, his hand goes up Dave's robe and the man jumps a little. He gently caresses the man's crotch, teasing him with his thumb over the tip.

Dave bites his lip and moans softly, getting hard immediately. Jack unites the belt and the robe pulls apart. He looks back up at Dave.
"After this we can go to bed" he says and takes Dave in his mouth. The man gasps and held the back of Jack's head, shaft sliding further down Jack's throat.

Jack pulls away and tends his focus to Dave's sack, taking it in his mouth making Dave moan louder.

He stands up and holds Dave against the door, replacing his mouth with his left hand, giving Dave a lustful kiss.

Dave moans into the kiss, arching his back as Jack went faster. A tear flows down his face and pulls away from the kiss to let out a moan.

"Cum for me baby" Jack whispers into Dave's ear and the man cries out in pleasure as he climaxes. Jack uses the towel and cleans the mess up before sliding down to his knees and cleaning Dave's shaft with his mouth.

Dave shudders and moans softly.

"Stop, it's very sensitive" Dave whines

Jack gets to his feet and holds Dave's hand.

"Let's get you to bed sleepy pants"

Making their way back to their suite, Jack kept looking at Dave as if it were the first time they met. Sensing his fiancé's shyness, Dave turns to him.

"What's wrong?"

Jack shook his head.

"I finally realised something"

"Which is?" Dave inquires.

"Whatever happens tomorrow, it won't change how I feel towards you. I know I love you and no one else can change my mind on that"

Dave felt his face heat up as he blushed.

"Are you saying you're in love with me?"

Jack chuckles and unlocks the door. He lets Dave go inside first and he locks the door once they get inside.

"I'm saying, ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from getting to you"

Dave felt his heart swell. His eyes glass over with tears and he hugs Jack very tightly.

"You have no idea how much I love you Jack"

Jack closes his eyes as he takes in Dave's warmth. He sighs in content.

"I love you too baby....I love you too"