APR (2)

At the entrance of the Tent of Telepathy was a man wearing a white suit, he had a white staff with a golden gem of it and he greeted everyone he saw with a smile.

"Welcome in! Ah, Meredith! Long time no see, right? Lady Susan, how are you doing today?" the man asked. He took Lady Susan's hand and gave it a kiss, she felt a bit embarrassed and waved her hand dismissively for him to stop, smiling with shyness.

Priscilla approached with Gideon and Pacifica, instantly calling the man's attention. "Oh, why, hello there." the man said.

"Hello, Stan." Priscilla said.

"Hi, tall fancy man!" Pacifica greeted.

"Hey." Gideon said, smiling a bit and giving him a small wave.

"New kid, I see?" Stan asked.

"That's my nephew, Gideon." Priscilla said.

"Welcome to Reverse Falls, young one." Stan said.

"Thanks." Gideon said.

Priscilla paid Stan and got three tickets, the three went inside, Pacifica was almost jumping of excitement. "This place is so pretty!" Pacifica said.

"It gives some chills. . . That's kinda cool." Gideon said.

"The tent looks more like a theatre." Priscilla said.

"They should call it the Theatre of Telepathy!" Pacifica said.

"It's a big name." Gideon said. "Tent of Telepathy is short, simple, and an eyecatcher."

Pacifica let out a small chuckle. "You're right." Pacifica said.

"Now, let's find our seats." Priscilla said.

The three searched for the seats numbered on the tickets, once they found them they sat down and waited for the show to begin.

"This is so exciting!" Pacifica said.

"I'm kinda feeling a weird vibe here." Gideon thought. "A really weird vibe."

A man in a black suit passed through them, offering popcorn, which Priscilla accepted and paid for. She gave the popcorns to her daughter and Gideon as the man walked away, she didn't take any.

"Why didn't you take one for you, aunt Pri?" Gideon asked.

"I'm not hungry dear." Priscilla said. "But I thought you might be."

"Thanks, mom!" Pacifica said, with popcorn on her mouth.

The lights started to turn lower slowly, filling the auditorium with twice the suspense, some trumpets were played, like there was a royal about to come in.

"It's now!" Pacifica said.

"Let's see what's the big deal." Gideon said.

Two shadows could be seen behind the blue curtains that hid the stage, once they were opened, a female voice already called in with shouts.

"Good night ladies and gentlemen!" she said, with an enthusiastic tone. "It is us! Mabel and Dipper Gleeful! It's wonderful to see old and new faces in our tent of telepathy. Could I hear some applauses. . . for me and my bro bro?"

She held a cute puppy eyes in her expression, making people say "Own" as they started to clap. "Thank you! Thank you!" she said.

"That boy. . ." Gideon muttered.

"No way. . ." Pacifica said. "He's the boy from that day!"

Pacifica's shout made everyone look at her, Gideon hid his face with his cap and Priscilla held a nervous smile, Pacifica put her hands in her mouth, embarrassed.

Mabel glanced at her brother, who just looked away with his smile already gone from his expression. "What did you do, Dipper?" Mabel whispered, keeping her smile.

"Nothing." Dipper lied.

"Don't lie to me, bro bro." Mabel whispered.

"We're still holding a show." Dipper reminded his sister.

Mabel looked at Pacifica. "Stand up." Mabel demanded.

Unwillingly, Pacifica stood up and walked to the stage. "What am I doing?" Pacifica thought, confused.

Mabel reached out to Pacifica, who held her hand and got up onstage. "I see something pretty in you. . . Pacifica Elise Southeast, isn't it?" Mabel said.

A gasp came from Pacifica. "She knows my full name!" Pacifica thought, smiling a lot. She nod.

"Since you and my brother are already familiar with each other, why don't you help us with our. . . Tricks?" Mabel asked.

"Really? I would love to!" Pacifica said.

"This is bad." Gideon thought.

He knew those tricks were not just tricks, if Mabel was like Dipper then she was about to put Pacifica in a magician performance with actual magic.

"Pacifica got lucky, didn't she?" Priscilla asked, whispering to Gideon.

"Y—Yeah. . ." Gideon whispered back.

"Are you okay?" Priscilla asked Gideon.

"Of course. . ." Gideon whispered. "Why wouldn't I be?" Gideon asked.

"I'd actually like to bring a second helping hand, sister." Dipper said.

"Really? Who?" Mabel asked.

Dipper's cyan eyes glared at the stage, looking at each person, most were anxious, some wanted to be chosen and some didn't, Gideon was one of them. "Could you come here. . ." Dipper paused, looking up straight to a white haired kid's seat. "Gideon Pines?"

Gideon's eyes widened and he gulped before he stood up just like Pacifica, out of his control, he walked to the stage and got up without Dipper's help, only being able of controlling his own movements after he stopped besides Dipper. Dipper looked to the front, his smile didn't reappear. "Hello again." Dipper whispered to Gideon, discretely and without looking at him.

"Hi. . ." Gideon whispered back, discretely.

"Now. . . Let the real show begin!" Mabel said.

The lights turned off, when they turned back on there was a table on the stage, Dipper and Mabel were sitting in two chairs besides each other at the right, there were two empty ones at the left.

"Sit down, sir and dame." Dipper said.

Pacifica went to the chair excitedly, while Gideon was still reluctant about that, but went anyways. Pacifica sat in front of Mabel, leaving only the seat in front of Dipper free for Gideon to sit down, he was starting to get twice as nervous.

"Tell me, Gideon and Pacifica, have you ever read your future?" Mabel asked.

"No, I never did!" Pacifica said.

"Once. . ." Gideon said.

"Would you do the honours, brother?" Mabel asked.

Dipper turned his hand and a bunch of tarot cards appeared in it, a lot of impressed looks and sounds came from the crowd.

"So," Mabel smiled, a sweet, but chilling smile that gave shivers down Gideon's spine. "Who's going first?"