MH (6)

"No!" Gideon shouted.

Before he could do anything, Robbie and the shadow were gone, now there was only Wendy, Lee and Gideon remaining.

"You are not escaping this time!" "Pacifica" said.

"Why are you doing this?!" Gideon asked.

"Stop asking them questions!" Wendy demanded.

"Because you teenagers are the reason my family died! My daughter was killed here by a stupid prank of your group!" "Pacifica" said.

"They actually answered. . ." Lee mumbled.

"My wife took her own life due to the loss. I made justice with my bare hands. . . Sadly the police didn't agree with my justice method." "Pacifica" said.

"You. . . killed the teenagers. . .?" Gideon asked.

"Yes." "Pacifica" smiled. "Just like I'm going to kill you!"

The shadow appeared behind Lee, now there was only Wendy and Gideon remaining. Wendy pulled Gideon by the collar of his shirt. "Throw. The. Holy water!" Wendy demanded.

"I can't!" Gideon said.

"Why can't you?!" Wendy asked.

"Pacifica's too far! And even if I threw it, it would only make the spirit get out of the body! I don't know if it would be banished away!" Gideon stated.

"Useless child. . .!" Wendy muttered.

". . .Child. . .?" "Pacifica" asked.

"I'm eleven!" Gideon stated. "I'm not a teen!"

"Poor thing," "Pacifica" said. "Such a young age, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." they added. "I'd let you go. . . If it weren't for you that my family is gone!"

"Oh boy, I'm dead." Gideon mumbled.

The glass on the mirrors around shattered, some parts of the mirrors where the teens were trapped showed a smaller version of them. One of them had Robbie in it. "Wendy! Protect Gideon! He's our only hope!" Robbie told her. "I know you don't like him! But please!"

Wendy didn't feel like she should help him, but she was desperate to save her friends, to save her boyfriend, and if Gideon was the only hope, then she wouldn't let him die. She grabbed Gideon onto a hug, protecting him from the glass that flew at them, she grabbed his hand and ran, even if the glass hurt her and she was bleeding.

"Are you okay?!" Gideon asked.

"What do you think?!" Wendy asked.

"Don't worry! We just need to find a way of making the ghost get close with Pacifica!" Gideon said.

"That's why we're running to them." Wendy said.

"What?" Gideon asked.

A glass hit Gideon's leg, that one was really big, he struggled to stay standing and did the best he could.

Wendy picked him up as she approached "Pacifica". "Now, get her!" Wendy shouted.

"How am I—?"

Wendy interrupted Gideon by throwing him at "Pacifica", he screamed as he flew towards her, once he hit her he grabber her arms. She started to punch him, but he didn't let go, she kicked him and he got on her back, pulling out the holy water bottle and pouring some on her head. "Pacifica" let out a scream, one that seemed to have both the ghost's voice and Pacifica's voice at the same time, "Pacifica" fell down with Gideon. Wendy managed to get the two on her arms, but the holy water bottle didn't have the same luck, it fell on the ground, luckily it didn't break. Gideon picked it quickly, but luck wasn't on his side anymore.

"What? What happened?!" Wendy asked.

"My water is low. . ." Gideon said.

"It's enough to defeat the ghost, right?!" Wendy asked.

"I don't know. . .!" Gideon said.

"Hm. . . My head burns. . ." Pacifica said.

"Paz! Are you okay?!" Gideon asked.

"What happened? Why do I feel like I'm burning?" Pacifica asked, getting off of Wendy's arms.

"If you look up you'll find out!" Wendy said.

Pacifica looked up, seeing the ghost shake in anger, their "body" seemed to squirmed in ways human beings would die if even tried. "That was your biggest mistake!" the ghost said.

"I feel like you're not the first to say something like that to me." Gideon said.

The ghost attacked and Gideon threw the remaining holy water, the ghost retreated and burned a bit, screaming in pain. But it didn't disappear, it stood there, hurt, but not gone. "Oh no. . ." Gideon mumbled.

"That was not enough?!" Wendy asked.

"Looks like it wasn't!" Gideon said.

"What do we do?!" Pacifica asked.

"Now. . . we pray." Gideon mumbled.

The ghost grinned, Gideon, Wendy and Pacifica couldn't see it, but they felt like they were grinning, an evil grin, a vengeful filled with death desire, one that sent chills down their spine. Wendy looked at her pocket, nervous. The ghost attacked and she pulled a small light greenish-blue marble from it, throwing it in front of her as she shouted.

"I summon the maiden of nightmares!" Wendy shouted.

The marble fell on the floor, breaking and letting out a greyish-blue smoke, one that left the ghost stunned, making it retreat in am impulse. "What? What's this?!" the ghost asked.

"What did she do?" Gideon asked himself, in his thoughts.

A silhouette appeared in the smoke, one with long hair, high heels, something glowing a shade of blue on their head.

"Wait. . . Is that. . .?" Pacifica thought, pausing as she recognised the sillhouete. "It can't be...!"

"Is that. . .?" Gideon asked.

The smoke was gone, and the person was revealed. That person was too familiar from Gideon and Pacifica's liking.

"No way. . ." Pacifica thought.

"Wendy summoned. . ." Gideon thought.

"Mabel Gleeful?!" Gideon and Pacifica thought at the same time.