Reject

Megan POV

I woke up before my alarm clock this time, turning it off before it went off. I stretched extra hard before sliding out of bed and walking to the shower.

I had more time this morning to properly get ready for work. I brushed my teeth, and picked out my outfit for today while my water got hot.

Placing my clothes on the bed this time, I took my time deciding what heels to were with it.

Me: fuck it." I said with my tooth brush in my mouth. I would figure that out later.

Going back over to the sink, I spit my toothpaste out and rinsed my tooth brush before undressing and hoping into the shower. I showered longer this time, getting a chance to do my full routine.

Climbing out, I grabbed my towel and dried off before lotioning up and putting on my underwear.

I put some deodorant on and combed my lashes out as I stood in the mirror. Going over to my outfit, I slipped on my blue mini skirt, taking the tank top that went with it, I finished it off with a matching blue blazer.

Turning in the mirror I made sure all my clothes were not turned the wrong way, turning back to my mirror I did my make up and glossed my lips.

Standing up, I turned slowly and winked at myself as I looked good.

Going to my shoe rack, I grabbed my clear heels and slipped them on before heading for my bedroom.

I took my laptop off the charger and packed it neatly in my bag as I looked at my small binder.

Me: 1,2,3,4." I counted. I counted the paperworks Mr. Davidson needed carefully again before placing them neatly in my binder and into my purse.

I reached over and placed my apple watch on, happy that this morning I gave myself enough time to remember it.

Looking down at my watch it was now 8:25, and I smiled as I was on board. Grabbing my phone, I held it in my hand as I turned off the lights in my room.

Passing my kitchen, I grabbed myself an orange and water bottle out of the fridge before grabbing my house keys from the bowl.

Leaving my apartment, I carefully locked up and walked my way to the elevators.

It felt good not being in a rush, and frankly this was how my first day should have been. Coming down the garage, I made it to my car and got in carefully and pulled out the gates and onto the road.

I was in good spirits this morning, no need for me to rush or panic. Turning up my music I rolled my windows down as I bumped music on the way down to my job.

Treyjuan POV

Renee: babe, you have to make sure you put the money on my card." she pouted as she sat on my office couch.

Me: baby girl, you have your own savings and you have access to the account. Why do I have to do it?" I frowned.

Renee: I like when you give it to me, it makes me feel like daddy's little girl." she said, biting her lip.

Me: it do?" I smirked as she waltzed over here.

Renee: mhmm." she cooed as she placed her hands along the handles of my chair. She leaned forehead and kissed my lips seductively as I fell for it.

Me: aight, I'll put the money in your account." I said against her lips. She smiled a bit as she stepped back and walked back over to my couch.

Renee: thank you husband." she smiled as she had gotten her way. I opened my computer back as it was 8:55 and still didn't have anything on my schedule like instructed, making me grit my teeth.