The Atlanta Car Show: Pt. 2

Renee POV

Karlie: excuse me!" she sassed at the guy in the front.

??: Ma'am your name is not on here." he snapped again.

Karlie: I am a guest." she snapped as I came down.

??: A guest of who?-"

Me: she is with me." I said as he noticed me. He stepped aside as she rolled her eyes and brushed past him.

Karlie: fucking unacceptable." she complained as I lead her back to Trey's section. I rolled my eyes at her complaining as Anthony let us in.

Karlie: hi Ant!" she cooed as he gave her a quick hug.

Anthony: wassup miss Karlie." he smiled at her.

Karlie: You tell me, my friend calls me crying because of Trey and his lil assistant. Where she at?" she snapped.

Anthony: she is working the floor with Mr. Davidson." he growled a little.

Karlie: and you just let him walk out with her?" she said, rolling her neck.

Anthony:..I tried to stop him." he snarled. She glared at him as he glared at her.

Me:..he did try." I said, making her look at me.

Me: I heard it in the hall before I called you, he did not care he held her hand and walked off." I said remembering Trey's nonchalant attitude. Seeing him walk down the hall, holding her hand made me burn inside as I watched them disappear.

Karlie:..holding hands?" she scoffed.

Me: Karlie, I told you this on the phone." I sighed as I sat down.

Karlie: You may have, but I was so busy getting ready because the only thing going through my head was the fact that you were crying and outnumbered." she said sitting next to me.

Karlie: where are they now?" she asked again.

Anthony: still on the floor Karlie." he sighed.

Karlie: I am asking again because maybe we have time to do a little something." she said slyly.

Me: Not here." I said as I smirked.

Karlie: are you sure, because you know I can turn this whole thing around." she warned. I shook my head, but enjoyed her sneaky behavior. It was part of the reason I kept her around.

Me: Yes, if you do something it'll affect me when I get home with Trey.." I sighed.

Karlie: speaking of Trey, what happened after you left the house the other night?" she asked. I looked over at Anthony as he eyed me.

Me: I went to see Anthony.." I said. She froze as Anthony turned to her.

Karlie:..I thought you were done with that.." she hissed as Anthony scoffed. Getting up, he grabbed his drink and headed to the balcony, closing the screen door behind him.

Me: I was." I said once he was out of ear shot.

Karlie: so why did you go back over to him!" she scolded.

Karlie: The one time you told me was supposed to only be the ONE time you told me." she whispered.

Me: I know." I mumbled.

Karlie: so what are you doing! Do you want to get caught??" she snarled.

Me: no Karlie, but I can't help it!" I snapped back at her.

Me:..Every time Trey cast me aside, Anthony is right there..waiting to pick me up." i said as my eyes watered.

Me: he is just there and I can't help but go over to him and get what Trey is not giving me." I said as a tear fell.