Scally Mixer

Trey POV

I fixed my suit, aligning my chain perfectly above my open V-neck button down. Putting on my casual jeans, and some simple sneakers. I grabbed my phone and got my shit ready to head out. Coming down my spiral stairs, I phoned my wife again.

The call went to voicemail, and I sighed as she was probably out with Karlie. As much as I wanted her to be by my side, I knew she probably needed the break and wanted to be there for Karlie. I brushed it off though, making sure I had the right energy for this mixer was important so I wasn't going to think about how much I wanted her here.

Getting into my car, I made my way down to the event as I thought about Megan and her meeting with Scally today. Scrolling through my contacts, I picked her name out smiling at her contact name.

Pressing on it, I placed my phone down as the call rang throughout my car.

Megan: Yes Mr. Davidson?"

Me: You know I said you can call me Trey." I said as a smile grew on my face.

Megan: Yes sir, but with all due respect Mr. Davidson, I feel more comfortable keeping it professional." she said sweetly.

Me: no problem then Ms. Kingsley." I said back.

Me: I wanted to know if you were on your way to meet Mr. Scally yet?" he asked.

Megan: I am actually already here, I am at the dinner table now, going over your email details before he gets here." she said, making me raise my eyebrows.

Me: you there already?" I asked, looking at the time.

Megan: Yes sir."

Me: your 20 minutes early Ms. Kingsley." I complimented.

Megan: Yes I know, but I wanted to make sure I was fully prepared." she said. I chuckled to myself as I grew closer to the mixer.

Me: you one hell of an assistant." I laughed.

Megan: well thank you sir." she laughed a little.

Me: well go ahead and get finished. After the meeting, how about you come down to the mixer?" I asked. There was a brief silence over the phone as I waited for her response.

Megan: oh Mr. Davidson I don't think that's not much scene." she deflected.

Me: sure it is, you my assistant." I said. There was another silence over the phone as I pulled into the parking lot.

Me: look, Drita and Kianna will be there and so will my boys from work. They are here to support me and talk good about me to sponsors. I would love for my assistant to talk to sponsors as well. It would be a good look." I egged.

Megan:..okay Mr. Davidson, I can come and support." she said, giving in. Smirking, I pulled into an empty parking spot as people were already heading inside.

Me: aight then Ms. Kingsley, can't wait to hear and see how you did with Mr. Scally." I said.

Megan: I got you sir, I won't let you down." she said.

With that, I thanked her and hung up. Getting out of my car, I fixed my shirt and my jeans as Marcellious, Kollin and Bleu spotted me. They smiled big at my attire as I closed my door and dapped them up.

Bleu: about time you here. Kianna and Drita in there working magic for ya." he said.

Me: I ain't too late is I?" I said as we walked up the hill.

Bleu: naa, you the right time." he said. I nodded as we approached the giant mansion doors. Coming into the mansion, Bleu led the way for me as I heard people already talking down in the hall.